The following is another attempt to use the goggle of Faith to weigh and filter various thoughts from conversations under the sun, on another blessed day. Gracious Reading!
- When we haven’t fetched the enlightenment that comes from the right division of Christ – or from the teachings on Faith, Hope and Charity that makes Him up, the Lord can hardly gain access to the control room of our life or will. But when we do, living by the faith of the Son would become as natural as sin once was (Gal. 2:20, 2Pet. 1:5-11, 2Tim. 2:15).
- The exploits of Jesus in the house of Joseph were those of Faith, Hope and Charity. They were conversations inspired by submission, which fetched Him strength to forbear, believe, hope and endure all things—until He became the Christ (Lk. 2:51-52, Col. 3:12-15, 1Jn. 5:1).
- Loving this world has been made easy; as easy as touching the unclean or savouring things that thrives without faith. Loving Christ and coming to God has also been made easy; as easy as hearing and keeping the commandment called Faith, Hope and Charity – and gracefully committing to its demands (Gen. 3:2-6, 2Cor. 6:17, 1Tim. 1:3-5, Jam. 2:17).
- One proof that we are responding to the truth in Christ—is that, our hearts will be purified to see men like we never really did before we were furnished with such truths; with truths that inspires and births the works called faith, hope and Charity (Gal. 5:6-7, 1Pet. 1:22, Rev. 2:19).
- Once a handful of believing believers start living up to the demands that accompany the feasts of Charity (Christ), the devil and his consorts will start living in fear like they once did during the early Church,when a handful of sons had profited from this feast—and crossed into God’s most holy realm (things) (Tit. 2:12, Jud. 1:12/20-21, Heb. 2:11-12).
- The instructions of the epistles are firstly those of Faith, Hope and Charity – and they are Christ’s wisdom for escaping the traps of this world. By it, divers lust would lose track of us, and through it – we can walk in the truth until we love it above this world (2Pet. 1:4, 1Tim. 1:3-5, 1Jn. 2:1-2).
- For the knowledge of truth to gradually become a law (of truth) in us, we simply have to keep adventuring the realities of life in Christ; the realities of life called faith, hope and Charity. Thereby would we be prepared to relate with the actual law of God; the law that runs eternal life (Mal. 2:6-7, Ps. 51:6, Rom. 7:22-23).
- Nothing heals us from being insecure like walking from Faith – through Hope – unto Charity; like adding virtue, knowledge, temperance, patience, godliness, brotherly kindness and Charity—to our faith. Doing so enables us to acquire the mind of Christ and grants us the capacity to process instructions from the Father (1Cor. 2:14-16/13:13, 2Pet. 1:5-7).
- Nothing crushes the ability to love this world like taking the commandments of love in Christ (Charity) personal. And nothing equips us to look for the Father, like the readiness and enlargement of heart that comes while keeping this holy commandment (1Pet. 1:22b, Tit. 2:12-13).
- There is no way the fountain of life (Christ) in us can be nurtured, without the habit of thinking upon His name and exhorting ourselves daily around His Faith. Only then would we fetch more sight around the conversations that will make us full of Christ’s age or perfect Charity (Mal. 3:16, 2Tim. 2:15, Heb. 3:14/5:14a).
- As long as we are deficient of the faith, virtue, knowledge, temperance, patience, godliness, brotherly kindness and Charity found in Christ—living in fear and anxiety would remain inevitable. But as we purify ourselves with these things constituted in Christ, we become a fearless faith-breed; a new man in Christ (2Pet. 1:5-7, Jer. 23:2-4, 1Pet. 1:22).
You may kindly share if you have been inspired by this latest edition.