The following is another attempt to use the goggle of Faith to weigh and filter various thoughts from conversations under the sun, on another blessed day. Gracious Reading!
- It takes some faith to trust the Lord for things natural or spiritual, but – like Father Abraham – it takes faithfulness or brokenness to keep doing so when the answer to such would only come at His terms and timing (Job 13:15, Heb. 11:11, Psa. 9:10).
- The Faith that is in Christ guarantees us victory; not only over our unfavorable looking past or our unpleasant-looking situations, but also over the source of all problem (flesh). It empowers us to take our eyes off things, off men and off ourselves—and thereby starves our fleshy (carnal) nature from thriving (Col. 3:9-14, 2Cor. 4:18, Rom. 4:19-20).
- For the devil to steal life from our soul, we simply have to respond to a self-seeking thought or to take a well-dressed thought around a life we still cherish outside the Faith (Christ) (Gen. 3:5-7, Matt. 6:25-34, 2Tim. 4:10).
- The reason why most believers would fall short of gaining an entrance into the Kingdom of Christ or of having their sins remitted at the predestined season, is because they held unto known and unknown versions of vanity at the expense of holding unto the faith (Matt. 13:11-12, Acts 26:18, 1Jn. 5:4)
- God’s will, done in God’s way, at God’s time and with God’s resources, will never lack God’s reward (1Cor. 3:10-14, Heb. 11:6, Rev. 22:12).
- Once a thought from a person, place or thing can bring or become a source of defilement to us; then, the power of the gospel hasn’t been well engaged for the remission of such thoughts (or sins) we fetched when we carelessly or carnally used our eyes and mind (Matt. 15:18-20, Eph. 2:2-3/4:17-24).
You may kindly share if you have been inspired by this latest edition.