The following is another attempt to use the goggle of Faith to weigh and filter various thoughts from conversations under the sun, on another blessed day. Gracious Reading!
- One proof that the Lord has commissioned a new season where we should acquire true riches- is that, we would be surrounded with new opportunities to mind or seek the things of others – much more than we once sought things that were primarily in our own interest (Phil. 2:4, 2Cor. 5:14-15, 1Tim. 6:17-19).
- Satan’s argument against potential sons has been that man can’t fully subject his will to God or can’t live (by faith) until God finds an habitation in him. His accusation is that man can’t inherit what he once lusted after (i.e., God’s likeness). God proved him wrong in servants like Father Abraham, David, Paul etc.; and hopes to do so through you and I (Job. 1-2, Eph. 2:22, Isa. 14:14, Ps. 110:1)
- A believer hasn’t really surrendered his life to Christ-as long as he hasn’t truly surrendered the worldly life within his soul. The doctrine of Christ empowers us to do so; to thereby become kings of Righteousness and peace (Lk. 12:15-31, 1Tim. 6:3, Heb. 7:2)
- What flows out of God’s righteousness are instructions for living like we never did before it came our way; before the word of Christ came and found an abode in our hearts and prepared us for the coming of the actual word of God (Rom. 1:17, 2Tim. 3:16, 1Pet. 1:22).
- Whether we handle the revelations of Christ and God with fear and wisdom or not, will determine whether we will end up being saved (by it) and escape the sword of pride, or not. It will determine if we will be able to successfully save ourselves—and then save men, or not (Pro 1:7, Psa. 111:10, 1Tim. 4:16/6:3-4).
- To taste that the Lord is gracious is to be enlightened to a place where we can live righteously, soberly and godly—and thereby prosper in Christ. It births in us the capacity to look for the next inheritance or the blessed hope of the New Testament (the Father) (1Pet. 2:3, Tit. 2:12-13).
You may kindly share if you have been inspired by this latest edition.