… AN APPRAISAL ON THE HEART TRANSACTIONS WOULD SET ASIDE THIS WORLD & UNVEIL THE NEW WORLD.
Once upon a time, there was nothing called the Faith of the Son, but there was a life force in God whose operation was called the Faith of God. By that faith, man would live, move and have their being in God) in hope of coming into the core and fullness of God called Love. (Acts 17:28)
- Heb. 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh (comes – plural/many coming to God through the revelations of the Son) to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
So the Faith of God was a provision made for man before the foundation of this world to give room for man’s adoption into the godhead, while nursing eternal life as his hope(Tit. 1:1-2), and the first man that completed, inherited and patented that conversation of journeying into God was the man Christ Jesus(1Tim. 2:5). Through this faith, Jesus in the last 2,000 years plus has been furnishing and preparing a place for men to dwell in dwell in God, thereby arranging the new heavens that resides in God (Isa. 65:17/66:22/2Pet. 3:13/Rev.21:1).
- Jn. 14:2-3 In my Father’s house (the new heavenly places in Christ, in God) are many mansions (dwellings/abodes): if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you (i.e. the apostolic and high priestly commission of Jesus to bring us into lots/dwellings within God). And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
- Rev. 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven (an abode for angels and for God’s throne in the interim) and the first earth (where generations of men are to learn faith) were passed away; and there was no more sea.
- Rev. 21:2 And I John saw the holy city (i.e. men that attained the holiness or light of the holy place (Faith) and of the most holy place – Love), new Jerusalem (a company of men who attained rest by journeying from righteousness into peace), coming down from God out of (the new) heaven, prepared as a bride (those who attained the rebirth of their souls by God’s faith and/or love) adorned for her husband.
Simply put, God earnestly wants to be known! He is “tired” of being unknown and perceived as “a mysterious God” by those whom he wants to indwell and walk in – those meant to become a fulfillment of the true definition of His people (Exo. 29:45/Jer. 31:33/2Cor. 6:16/Rev. 21:3). His response to the mystery of iniquity (2Thes. 2:7) is the mystery of the Faith (1Tim. 3:9) and by learning it, faith would cease to be a mystery but rather our true life which would make us become mysterious to sin and ultimately to death!
- Titus 1:1-2 Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God’s elect (to called to become sons), and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness; In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began
So according to Paul’s counsel above, the faith of the Son (of God’s elect) is a provision where those who want to inherit the nature of the godhead (eternal life) have to begin that journey by experiencing (acknowledging) the personalities that make up truth – the Spirit of Truth, Truth, and the Father of Truth. Each personality of the godhead has to prepare (Jn. 16:13-5/14:2-3) and introduce us to the other, until we fully attain God’s image and likeness, i.e. become a god (a son of faith and love) under God.
- Ps. 82:1 God stands in the congregation of the mighty; he judges among the gods.
- Jn. 10:34-35 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are Gods. If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God (the order of word that begets sons) came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
For a believer to have a revelation of Jesus the Son (i.e. engage Pauline Faith-Light in the epistles), God the Father has to endorse it (Eph. 1:17/Matt. 11:27/16:16-17). Afterwards, the Holy Spirit (as the seven Spirits of the Lord) would then come forth to such with many enlightenment concerning Christ (Eph. 1:17c/Isa. 11:2/Rev. 4:5/Eph. 1:17/Col. 1:9), and interpret the laws in Christ to us, so our souls can be brought into Christ (Rom. 8:1) like our human spirit was at new birth. Our response to this would gradually commit the appearances of the Lord to save (seal) our souls from the laws of sin and an ultimately of death (2Tim. 1:10/4:8e/Tit. 2:22/Heb. 9:28/1Pet. 1:7&9).
A time then comes when the Lord Jesus would deem it fit to respond and reciprocate the father’s initial gracious approval by experimentally revealing the Father to us as our God (Rev. 21:3). He does so when he can see our utter commitment and consistency in hating his father’s enemy (the world – 1Jn. 2:15).
This proves we are at home with Christ’s Faith, through which he indwells us (Eph. 3:17/Jn. 14:21) and looks forward to a time when he can beacon to his Father to join him to indwell us (Jn. 14:23/Isa. 66:1d). These experiences chastens every iota of our former life until we become a new spirit in our souls (Heb. 12:9), completely fathered by Christ Jesus to “sit under God” as “a god” – a fully born son.
- Col. 2:2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ (i.e. it takes the Spirit to unveil Christ Jesus, who in turn has to unveil His Father to us, and the culmination of these experiences would cause God to cease from being a mystery unto us – when we have found our abode in him; i.e. when he indwells us)
God is on course to bring this to pass like never before, and hereby would He complete the arrangement of men (authorities) in The NEW WORLD which currently resides in Him. Satan also is on course to achieve a perversion of this, which would see the man of sin (the son of perdition) sit under him as the new god of THIS OLD WORLD. (Rev. 13:2)
As we respond to the trumpeting of Christ’s faith, we are strategically positioning ourselves in God’s eternal program that would set aside (abolish) the legality of this old world and order (Rev. 12), and bring forth the new wherein dwells righteousness. Selah.