… AN APPRAISAL ON THE NEED FOR DUAL CITIZENSHIP
All believing believers share one thing in common with the Lord Jesus; they have the same enemy(A) whom they should relate with like Jesus did – by constantly looking up to God(B). All believers have a common ground with the devil – they live on an earth that has been colonized by his principles for over 6000 years. We all therefore need to urgently secure another dwelling place by learning to live in God’s secret place(C) so we can end up owning a new and our true abode(D); we need to go through the wilderness (typifying Christ or His Faith) so we can ever make it into Canaan (typifying the Father/His Love)
- Ps. 91:1 He that DWELLS in THE SECRET PLACE of the most High shall ABIDE under THE SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY.
- Jn. 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is (dwells) in heaven.
THE SECRET PLACE is the place where Christ reveals His Faith which was kept secret for ages until Jesus walked on earth(E). It’s a place of receiving GOD’S GREAT PROMISE which is the inheritance of God’s elect(F). It’s a place of being proved(G) while being taught to keep the commandments that govern His life. It’s the wilderness where every iota of our love for the world must be emptied so we can escape the corruption of the world. Here, we receive all things that pertains to life and godliness and at the tail end of this Holy Place is the end of Faith(H) that pierces into the Most Holy Place.
THE SECRET PLACE is also a place where we are nourished over decades with the light of the epistles so we can withstand the light that governs the evil day(I). This is where a believer becomes the light of the world and also receives the final preparation to become a city – an habitation/tabernacle unto God(J)
- 2Pet. 1:3 According as his divine power (the Faith in Christ/Pauline light/epistles/soul salvation – 1Pet. 1:9) hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
The shadow of the Almighty is a provision of God’s EXCEEDING GREAT AND PRECIOUS PROMISE for those who have held and kept the Faith(K). It’s the final abode or rest for our souls(L) after it must have experienced the healing of the leaves of the tree of life(M). Here, our high calling to obtain the glory of our Lord Jesus is actualized and this becomes the only valuable of our souls. God’s Glory overshadows us and becomes our rear guard/defense(N) and we are made perfect as our father in heaven is(O)
- 2Pet. 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature (the Love of God/Apostle John’s light/super epistle/salvation to the uttermost – Heb. 7:25), having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
- Heb. 7:25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost (God’s Love/Divine Nature) that come unto God (Christ’s Faith/Divine Power) by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.
So the resolve of the enemy is that we don’t come into God’s great promise (His Faith/divine power) and God’s exceedingly great and precious promise (His Love/Divine Nature). The academic systems of this world, as legitimate as it has become, remains clueless about how to equip a believer with the whole armor of God which we need to fight our way through those terribly wise and wicked angels who have vowed that we would only at most “make it to heaven” but not “make it to the father”(P)
The greatest hours of our preparations remains seasons when we are constrained to look up to God; when we have nothing carnal to depend on, when God must show up like he did to father Abraham on mount Moriah. God started out with the prosperity in Eden to save Adam (man), but that failed, and His best alternative to save man since then has been through adversity.
Most believers respond to troubles, trials and tribulations like buffet, but true lovers of God would gracefully endure divers trials(Q) and receive God in their flesh(R). If this describes you, please keep obeying His Faith (descending), because your dual citizenship would soon be approved from paradise and your ascension into glory won’t ultimately tarry(S)
- 2Cor. 1:9 But we had the sentence of death (dealings of Christ’s Faith) in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raises the dead (those obeying His Faith, who’ll experience Christ as The Resurrection and The Life)
- Ps. 110:1/Rev. 12:10f. B. (2Cor. 1:8-10). C. (Ps. 91:1/Jn. 13:36). D. (Jn. 14:2-3/10; 17:24) E. (Matt. 13:35/Rom. 16:25d/Eph. 3:5) F. (Titus 1:1) G (Deu. 8:2c/Ps. 81:7) H. (1Pet. 1:9) I. (Ps. 121:6/Lk. 11:35/Eph. 6:13) J. (Matt. 5:14/Rev. 21:3) K. (1Tim. 1:19/3:9/2Tim. 4:7) L. (Isa. 66:1e/2c-d/Matt. 11:29d) M. (Isa. 58:8/Rev. 22:2) N. (Isa. 58:8) O. (Matt. 5:48/Isa. 9:6g) P. (Jn. 13:3) Q. (2Cor. 1:8-10/Jam. 1:2) R. (Gal. 4:1/Rom. 8:11/2Cor. 4:10-11) S. (Eph. 4:10/2Thes. 2:14)