AN APPRAISAL ON GOD’S EMPHASIS ON EXPLOITS THAT REVOLVE AROUND OUR INTERNAL WORLD…
It is a destiny defining moment for believers, when the eyes of their heart receives adequate light to see the emphasis the Lord places on who they are in God’s sight, rather than what they do for Him. And so blessed is that day, when a believer begins to divest from every other learning that he once assumed was after Christ(A) and then invest in the true learning of what The Father taught The Son over decades – truth. Then would our secret lives align with the dictates of the cross and be rightly judged (governed) by the gospel of Christ. Then would our daily life and service become acceptable unto God(B). Amen
- Rom. 2:16 (NIV) And this is the message I proclaim–that the day is coming when God, through Christ Jesus, will judge (reveal) everyone’s secret life.
- Simply put, as we receive the light communicated through the epistles, our darkness(C) and many unknown hidden things of dishonesty(D) gets judged, so we can walk in the light of life(E).
- The gospel is therefore God’s provision for us to know as we ought(F), so we don’t (with tears) realize at the judgment seat of Christ(G) what we should have in the days of our flesh and thereby repositioned ourselves to receive a reward
- 1Cor. 3:12-13 Now if any man build upon this foundation (i.e. Christ) gold, silver, precious stones wood, hay, stubble; Every man’s work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is.
– Christ is the foundation upon which what we build (our works/exploits/walk) must have the enduring ability of His righteousness in order to survive the litmus test that has been set by the standard of His Faith; His Life
So there were many exploits in the public, before men and unto men, that Jesus could have done from the age of 12 to 30, but because God’s emphasis for him was to complete his exploits in the secret, Jesus channeled all the energies of his soul into developing God’s character (image) within him. Before his first public exploit came up, Jesus had to be certified victorious through God’s faith. He overcame the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life(H) and then inherited the title deed for God’s faith.
So most public exploits that come before we overcome self (our hardly known carnal nature/flesh with its lusts) is of limited importance to God, is of limited impact to the grassy state(I) of men’s soul, and would be limited when it comes to reward/inheritance(J). Many exploits today are of little or no eternal value to God’s salvation plan to make men more saved than angels. Many exploits today lack the inward strength of the inward man(K) that Daniel prophesied concerning(L); such that should enlist us as one of those who would be responsible for the grounding of the enemy to become a footstool before the Lord Jesus(M).
God has since given us the epistles so we can fetch insight and hindsight of how Jesus was raised while in the house of Joseph. The instructions embedded in the epistles are meant to help us carry our cross daily until we can delightfully deny ourselves of things that are lawful or legitimate (our rights/righteousness) and receive things that are advantageous (God’s righteousness). The epistles is where God administers the technology of the cross to collect our ways (judgments) so He can install His ways (judgment) in us, which would ultimately leave us unpredictable to the enemy; i.e. windy in nature/spiritual(N).
It took Apostle Paul some 17 years(O) for the Holy Spirit to declassify and internalize the secrets concerning the first light of the gospel – the good gift/light(P) called His Faith(Q). During this period and beyond, the Holy Spirit illustrated in him how believers can grow beyond the stature through which OLD TESTAMENT PROPHETS engaged heaven as sons of men(R) and become sons of God(S) whose inward prophetic stature as NEW TESTAMENT SONS would enable them to engage the world to come and clearly interpret truth.
With the light of Christ’s Faith, Paul gloried in the cross which began its operation by stripping The Word of all His glory(T), causing Him to take the form of flesh(U), and then raising Jesus of Nazareth into Jesus the Christ before finally leading him back to Gethsemane where he demonstrated his last message on God’s love. God has no other process but the cross through which he separates the soul from an unknown love for this world and then crowns him with his glory.
- 1Cor. 1:18 (NIV) For the message (preaching) of the cross (the gospel – 1Cor. 1:17/Rom. 1:16) is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
- The primary audience for the preaching of the cross (the gospel of Christ) are believers who have kept faith with the initial milky provisions of God’s word like we saw in Eph. 1:15/Col. 1:4/1Thes. 1:3; those whose hearts desire to be flooded with the knowledge of truth(V)
The cross was the daily conversation and lifestyle that the Father preached to Jesus over decades, and by His quick obedience to it, Jesus proved that Godliness is meant to be showcased in the flesh – nothing else. Through it, Jesus was beautified with all meekness and lowliness, and thereby unveiled to us, how God wants all men to live. A question to ask here is, “are we being taught what the Father preached to Jesus over 3 decades? Was the father teaching Jesus how to solve earthly problems (food, clothing, shelter) or did He use every occasion to teach him how to seek first the kingdom of God and the righteousness of that kingdom?
Jesus response to what he saw and heard from above caused him to live in God (i.e. come into a kingly rest) from the age of 12 to 30 and then abide in God (come into a priestly rest) from the age of 30 to 33.
- 1Pet. 1:23 (KJV) Being born again (the birth of the soul), not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth forever.
- The word of God has a two edged sword operation (the wisdom of God and the power of God) and for us to journey to a place where we can discern the intents and thoughts of the heart(X), we need the full stature of New Testament sons
- 1Cor. 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, (preaching) Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
Interestingly, the actual preaching of Jesus The Christ is about to corporately begin in the church.
Kindly share with your circle of influence if you have been blessed by this article
A (Col. 2:8). B (Heb. 12:28). C (Ps. 18:28/1Jn. 3:17d). D (2Cor. 4:2). E (Jn. 8:12/1Jn. 1:6-8). F (1Cor. 3:13/8:2/13:12). G (Rom. 14:10-12/Rev. 21:4). H. (Gen. 3:6/Matt. 4:3-9/1Jn .2:15-16). I (Isa. 40:16/1Pet. 1:24). J (Rev. 2:7/2:17/2:26-27/3:12/3:21). K (Rom. 7:22/2Cor. 4:16). L (Dan. 11:32b). M (Ps. 110:1/Isa. 66:1c/Rev. 12:8-10). N (Jn. 3:8/1Cor. 2:14-16). O (Gal. 1:15-18/2:1). P (Jam. 1:17a). Q Phil. 3:9/Gal. 2:20/Acts 26:18e. R (Eph. 3:5/Rom. 16:26b). S (Jn. 1:12/Rom. 8:14-19/Phil. 2:15/1Jn. 3:1). T (Heb. 2:9) U (Jn. 1:14/Rom. 8:3c). V. (Eph. 1:17-18/1Tim. 2:4/2Pet. 1:2). W (Jn: 3:31-32/5:19). X (Heb. 4:12)