… AN APPRAISAL OF THE PROPHETIC CHARACTER OF NEW TESTAMENT SONS.
There is a nature in God that is strictly prophetic, and every true child of God that would attain Sonship in the New Testament would have to be raised by this nature. A kind od the seed that develops this nature was sown in men over generations, but for the first time, God sowed in Jesus the original seed from the tree of life and fully nurtured it until it bring forth the fullness of God’s prophetic stature for man. That seed was nurtured with God’s commandments of faith and love until it brought forth His image and likeness of God in Christ Jesus. That nature made Jesus windy (Jn. 3:7-8) in his conversation, and as such, no man could discern His origin, His walk and His destination (the Father)
- Jn. 3:7-8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”
This prophetic nature was fully born in our human spirit at new birth, it admitted us into sainthood and also seated us simultaneously in heavenly places with Christ Jesus. The desire of God therefore is that this prophetic same nature would gradually and ultimately culture our souls to sit at God’s right hand as fellow of Christ Jesus (Rev. 3:21)! Without this nature, we can at our best mirror the exploits of Old Testament saints who lacked the word (the incorruptible seed) that should cause our souls to inherit the promise – even eternal life (1Jn. 2:25).
- 1Pet. 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which lives and abides forever.
This nature was in operation in a measure, when God’s breath was inspiring holy men to speak as they were moved by the Spirit of God, and it gave birth to a lifestyle which was fully unveiled in the New Testament. only by this nature can we rightly divide the word of truth and interpret scripture with scripture. Only by this kingly nature can we search out(A) things concealed by God. by it, we break through veils and receive spiritual understanding of God’s secrets which was ordained to bring us into glory(B).
By this word (seed), Adam (man) had the stature of a living soul, but only by receiving God’s commandments of Faith and Love in and out of season was man was meant to attain the stature of a quickening Spirit(D). By a kind or measure of this nature, Adam could see through the laws that framed various animals and therefore correctly named them all like God would have!
God also used a type of seed (word) to frame Angels in like manner with Adam. By this word, Angels have a prophetic nature that gives them a supernatural edge while relating with the present earth/creation. By this nature, angels of the first heaven(E), second heaven(F) and third heaven(G) excellently serve according in their courses and order(H). Despite the fallen state of angels that rebelled, they still remain in the air(I) and occupy the realm of authority over the earth where Adam once reigned from, and only by partaking of this nature would we be raised to end the reign of God’s enemy(J).
- Deu 10:14 Behold, the heaven (i.e. the realm of authority over the earth where Adam once occupied, now being temporarily occupied by Satan and his cohorts) and the heaven of heavens (i.e. the heaven housing the three celestial heavens) is the LORD’s thy God, the earth also, with all that therein is.
- Ps. 115:16 The heaven (i.e. the heaven of the earth/the air/realm of authority over the earth which was stolen from Adam by the devil), even the heavens (i.e. the first, second and third heaven), are the LORD’s: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.
The secret of overcomers in the early church (starting from the Apostles) was this nature. They inherited the incorruptible seed (the word that can deal with corruption/spiritual death) and kept propagating it until their audience gradually became immune to sin and death. By this seed, the Holy Spirit birthed in their souls a nature that was quick(K) to obey the commandments of faith and of love, and by this seed they were trained to hate by default, every garment (righteousness/glory) that was spotted with flesh(L).
By the prophetic nature of Angels, they have AUTHORITY OVER THIS PRESENT WORLD(M); but by the prophetic nature of Sons raised by the New Testament, we are meant to manifest as sons of God on earth(O) by exercising the AUTHORITY OF THE WORLD TO COME(N).
- Sons are the peacemakers that would cause the earth to appreciate in value for the first time, rid it of God’s enemy that occupy the air(P) so that they can receive the Lord Jesus there.
- Sons are the precious fruits of the earth(Q) that the husbandman (the father) earnestly await, and only when we meekly receive His incorruptible seed and have it nurtured over seasons of hearing His faith can we become answers to God’s sole “prayer”.
If Adam attained the perfect stature of a living soul because of the nature of the seed (word) that was declared unto him (raised him), we can only attain the perfect stature(R) of a quickening Spirit by being taught/raised with God’s own seed; the incorruptible word(S) – which actually is The Word of God!
The question before you and I now is, “have we embraced God’s provision through His chosen vessels in the five-fold ministry that have been graced to address the deficiency of this prophetic nature in our souls”? If not, we may end up missing out in the privilege of reigning with Christ, here(T) and in the world to come(U) if the deficiency of this nature is not addressed.
- (Ps. 25:2). B (1Cor. 2:7). C (Eze. 28:13). D (1Cor. 15:45). E (Ps. 103:22). F (Ps. 103:21/Eph. 1:21/Col. 1:16/ Isa. 14:13d). G (Isa. 14:12/Job 38:7a/Ps. 103:20). H (Ps. 103:20-22). I (Eph. 2:1b). J (Rev. 12:7-11). K (Isa. 11:3a/Heb. 5:7c). L (Jude 1:23c). M (Heb. 2:5a). N (Heb. 2:5b/Rev. 21:10/23-24). O (Rom. 8:19). P (Eph. 2:1b/Rev. 12:7-8). Q (Heb. 5:7/Isa. 4:2) R (Eph. 4:13) S (1Pet. 1:23/Jam. 1:21b) T (Rev. 20:6). U (2Tim.2:12/Rev. 21:23-24). 14)
A (Ps. 25:2). B (1Cor. 2:7). C (Eze. 28:13). D (1Cor. 15:45). E (Ps. 103:22). F (Ps. 103:21/Eph. 1:21/Col. 1:16/ Isa. 14:13d). G (Isa. 14:12/Job 38:7a/Ps. 103:20). H (Ps. 103:20-22). I (Eph. 2:1b). J (Rev. 12:7-11). K (Isa. 11:3a/Heb. 5:7c). L (Jude 1:23c). M (Heb. 2:5a). N (Heb. 2:5b/Rev. 21:10/23-24). O (Rom. 8:19). P (Eph. 2:1b/Rev. 12:7-8). Q (Heb. 5:7/Isa. 4:2) R (Eph. 4:13) S (1Pet. 1:23/Jam. 1:21b) T (Rev. 20:6). U (2Tim.2:12/Rev. 21:23-24). 14)