… An Attempt To Learn of Our Eternal Inheritance By Taking A Closer Look At Angels
We have been able to establish in previous series that “going to heaven” should not be the goal of any believer, rather, our goal should be like that of Jesus – to “go to the father”(A) who is using the present heavens to temporarily house his throne(B). God is still humbling himself to behold things (including angels) that are in heaven and in the earth(C) but He now wants to behold believers who have inherited truth and become anointed fellows of Christ(D)
To do this, God had to give a rear gift to man – time. His eternal expectation has been that true believers would employ this present world (creation) to receive the precious life (riches) that He deposited in His Son Jesus. As they do, they would ultimately come to a place where they would be brought into the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ and inherit (be perfected by) His love. Interesting, the world to come, the father would still be revealing through Christ Jesus, the riches of His grace(E)
The present earth is therefore a base for the recruitment of suitably qualified candidates that would attain their eternal inheritance. This is where we are meant to trade our earthy terrestrial glory for a truth compliant and celestial glory(F). This is the primary place man has been given to learn and receive our new name or nature – our authority for reigning with God (G). the earth is a school with many classrooms and teachers; those who find choose to be selfless and sincere would come under tutors and governors(H) and learn of the only lifestyle that God approved – the one found in Jesus heavenly walk on earth(I)
- Jn. 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. (Jesus pioneered this order of visiting/living from heaven while on earth and he awaits others. He was physically in Jerusalem but spiritually (his soul) in heaven)
We can learn from God’s dealings with angels about the subject of spiritual inheritance. The present creation (this old world) has been kept in their custody(M) and they exercise known and unknown powers over it(N). In like manner, the future creation(O) (God’s new world) would be kept in the custody/authority of believers who overcome the world, the spirit of the Antichrist and the wicked one.
Angels are not limited by the laws/forces of nature like we are. They reign in heaven and earth because their inheritance was packaged in them the day they were made(J). In like manner, Believers who attain their inheritance in God by learning Christ’s faith and His Love would reign with Christ from the new heavens(K), over the new earth(L).
So angels are currently manifesting their inheritance – the essence of their nature and names. They remain God-given models on the subject of inheritance and they give us a clue on how awesome it would be for us to inherit our new name (new nature/authority) here on earth for full manifestation in the world to come. Their walk (conversation) is perfect(P), typifying the walk of saints who would ultimately attain perfection. They were ministers and representatives of our Lord before he came in the flesh. They were anointed ones(Q) who held forth until the anointed one (Christ) came and since we are called to be glorious servants of Christ, we can profit from understanding how they have served the Godhead from time immemorial.
Arming ourselves with this understanding would help us to appreciate our call to Sonship. This is where we would begin to see the wisdom behind why God committed sighting and speaking of the world to come to man –not unto Angels(R). This is why the Holy Spirit has been commissioned to export great truths(S) from God’s world (truth) into believers that come into the holy place – the place of spiritual illumination.
- Jn. 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth (all judgements; the things/deep things of God)(T): for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come (not things of this present world but truths of the world to come which were once concealed to old testament sons and prophets).
- 1Cor. 2:9-10 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things (mysteries of the kingdom/secrets for disciples and lovers of truth) which God hath prepared for them (the church within the church) that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
- Deu. 29:29 The secret things (which God later revealed to Christ and his sons) belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law.
- Prov. 25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing (secret): but the honor of kings (New Testament sons and subjects of king Jesus) is to search out a matter.
The earthly days of our flesh has been given to us to prepare for our inheritance; to receive what the father deposited in Christ Jesus over decades. We must be counted worthy of inheriting God (the kingdom) so we can manifest eternal life now, and much more fully in the world to come. Those who do so here (sojourners/pilgrims) would end up being greatly honored to bear the responsibility of communicating divine light to those who don’t in the world to come!(U)
Angels have been tried, but man is currently being tried. Some angels kept their estate (fought seductive thoughts to leave God’s covering) but others like Heyel (the devil) rebelled against God’s authority and continue to inspire rebellion against various kinds of instituted authority till date(V).
THE DEVIL IS RULING THE EARTH WITH A PERVERTED STATE OF HIS INHERITANCE. HIS CHERUBIC BRIGHTNESS WAS TURNED DARKNESS, HIS WISDOM WAS TURNED INTO WILES AND HIS LOVE WAS TURNED LUST. YOU AND I MUST DEFEAT HIM BEFORE WE CAN SEAT AT GOD’S RIGHT HAND, AND TO DO SO, WE MUST HAVE ATTAINED OUR INHERITANCE.
IN YEARS AHEAD, IT WOULD BECOME EASY TO HAVE A GOOD CLUE OF BELIEVERS WHO HAVE ATTAINED THEIR INHERITANCE IN GOD. ALL WE WOULD DO IS CHECK HOW THEIR LIFESTYLE (THEIR NEW TESTAMENT PROFESSION OF FAITH AND LOVE) CLEARLY INTERPRETS THE FATHER OF TRUTH. THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH WOULD HAVE RAISED THEM(X) TO BECOME PERSONALITIES OF TRUTH (CHRIST JESUS) AND THROUGH THEM, MEN WOULD FIND A CLEAR INTERPRETATION OF THE FATHER’S NAME, NATURE AND AUTHORITY.
A (Jn. 13:3/14:11/Rev. 22:10). B (Ps. 103:19/Isa. 66:1). C (Ps. 113:6). D (Heb. 1:9d). E (Eph. 2:7). F (1Cor. 15:40-41/47-49). G (Rev. 3:12/14:1). H (Gal. 4:1-2/Eph. 4:11-13). I (Acts 2:22/Matt. 17:5/). J (Eze. 28:13). K (Rev.3:21/22:3-5). L (Rev. 21:23-24). M (Heb. 2:5a). N (Rev. 10:1/5/18:1). O (2Pet. 3:12). P (Ps. 103:20-2/Eze 28:14). Q (Eze. 28:15a) R (Heb. 2:5) S (Jn. 16:13-15) T (1Cor. 2:9). U (Rev. 21:23-24). V (Jude 1:6/2Pet. 2:4/1Tim. 1:20/Num. 16:1-2/Jude 1:8). W (Eze. 28:16-17). X (Eph. 1:13-14)