… AN APPRAISAL ON WHY OUR RESPONSE TO REVEALED TRUTHS ON EARTH DETERMINES OUR LEVEL OF ACCESS AND RECEPTION IN HEAVEN.
An unarmed robber has lingered in the church for centuries now. His primary goal is to use a religious picture of our expected end to rob us of making it to our heavenly Father! The Father’s response to this is to correct our vision of the finish(A) and this He accomplished when He gave us His Son Jesus, whom alone can reveal Him through many ministrations of the Spirit; not faintly, but in a clear(B) and dense manner.
- 1Cor. 13:12 For NOW we see through a glass, darkly; but face to face: NOW I know in part; but THEN shall I KNOW EVEN AS ALSO I AM KNOWN (i.e. the fellowship of 1Jn. 1:1-3)
- “NOW” speaks of when Christ initiates His Faith in us, with the intent of bringing us into His Father(C).
- “THEN” speaks of the fulfilment of the above adventure, where God’s love becomes a payout dividend to us because our souls have come into a saved state – i.e. we’ve become fellows of divine light(D)
- Jn. 11:27 All things (all righteous judgments – Jn. 5:22/Matt. 3:15) are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and He to whomsoever the Son will reveal him (i.e. it takes the Son to reveal the Father, who in turn would have to reveal His Son unto us)
One uncommon choice we have to make in the days of our youth (strength) and one sacred truth we would have to humbly accept is that, “OUR PASSPORT AND DIVINE ACCESS TO OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN MUST BE SECURED WHILE ON EARTH”. GOD EXPECTS US TO COME INTO THE EXPERIENCE/FELLOWSHIP OF 1JN. 1:1-3 WHILE ON EARTH BECAUSE THIS WOULD DETERMINE OUR RECEPTION WHEN WE GET TO HEAVEN. LIKE JESUS DID WHILE ON EARTH, WE ALSO MUST RECEIVE A VALID STAMPED PASSPORT (OUR KNOWLEDGE OF TRUTH) WHILE ON EARTH, SO WE CAN HAVE A GLORIOUS ACCESS INTO THE FATHER
- Jn. 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place (the many dwelling places within the father – Vs. 2) for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am (in the father), there ye may be also.
- Jn. 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father (an experience that’s different from being in heaven like angels are), and the Father in me? The words (that should first make us His offspring and thereby transport us into the father) that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. (i.e. The words Jesus received informed the works; the revelations of FAITH and LOVE of the New Testament. This is what the father taught Jesus over a period of two decades. Is this what we are being taught today?)
- Jn. 17:14 I (Jesus – the sower of the incorruptible seed) have given them (disciples of truth) thy word; and the world hath hated them (i.e. the natural reaction of the world to true lovers of righteousness), because they are not of (offspring/born of) the world, even as I am not of (offspring/born of) the world.
So simply put, the primary and ultimate reason for the earth is to receive from heaven, the former rain (the corruptible seed or the seed that can’t overcome corruption) and then to the latter rain (the incorruptible seed which is the word of righteousness that overcomes corruption)(E):
- This is how we would be weaned from bearing the image of the earthy and bear that of the heavenly(F).
- This is how we would be separated from our mother’s womb(G) and come into the womb of the Spirit(H).
- This is how the belief system that makes us believe heaven is our home would be changed unto one that would cause us to see that the Father is our home!
So it’s God’s wisdom that we receive while on earth, what makes heaven “heaven” – i.e. the will of God. In doing so, the will of men on earth will run concurrently with that of the throne of God until such men are caught up to the throne of God(I)
The Sower of the good seed (Christ Jesus) is once again visiting the earth, seeking for worthy seekers and loving enquirers that can carry His seed. He is dispensing the incorruptible seed that promises to cause us to LIVE in Him and ABIDE in His Father i.e. MAKE CHRIST DWELL IN US BY FAITH SO THAT HE CAN ULTIMATELY HAVE THE LEGITIMATE GROUND TO CALL THE FATHER TO JOIN HIM IN US. That seed has an eternal power that naturally extinguishes the first and last enemy – sin and death(J)
- 1Pet. 1:23 Being born again (the birth of the soul), not of corruptible seed(K), but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
ONLY WHEN WE RECEIVE THIS KIND OF SEED ON A GOOD (FAITH) HEART, AND FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT OF KEEPING LIFE, AMASSING LIFE SO WE CAN BRING FORTH AFTER ITS KIND. THEN WOULD OUR DESTINY TO BE MADE HOLY, HARMLESS, UNDEFILED, SEPARATE FROM SINNERS, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, HIGHER THAN THE HEAVENS(L) BE AS SURE AS THE RISING AND SETTING OF THE SUN.
You may therefore agree with me that, “WE CAN ONLY ULTIMATELY HAVE ACCESS TO OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN IF WE WERE ONE WITH HIM WHILE ON EARTH(M). Beloved, we must journey through the prayers of disciples in Matt. 6:9-13, to a place where our closet lives and hearts aligns with that of Jesus; a place where we become an answer to the Lord’s priestly prayers to the father in Jn. 17:1-26
- Jn. 17:20-21 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them (you and I) also which shall believe on me (believe the same revelations the father gave the son about himself/his divine nature) through their word; That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world (believers who are yet to believe this truth) may believe that thou hast sent me.
This is the level playing ground we all are given with no shortcuts! Let God be true and all men be liars(N). We must sow our lives while on earth to the Spirit so we can reap eternal life (the knowledge of the Son and Father – Jn. 17:3). Otherwise, we are attempting to mock God(O). Our sojourn on this present earth is a time and a place of trials, when we would have to prove to the father like Jesus did, that we are actually worthy of inheriting/owning Him(O).
A (Jer. 29:11/Jn. 17:21/23). B (1cor. 13:12). C (Jn. 14:21/23). D (1Jn. 1:1-3). E (Jam. 5:7/Heb. 5:13-14). F (1Cor. 15:49). G (Gal. 1:15-16). H (Jn. 3:5/2Pet. 1:8). I (Jn. 3:13/Rev. 12:5c). J (1Cor. 15:26). K (Heb. 6:1-2). L (Heb. 7:26). M (Jn. 17:21). N (Rom. 3:4). O (Gal. 6:7-8)