… AN APPRAISAL on why THE FOCUS OF SONS is to not to “MAKE IT TO HEAVEN” but “MAKE IT TO THE FATHER”.
Beloved of God,
A wise man once confronted known and unknown fears by giving a burden lifting prescription in these golden words, “SHOWING NO CONCERN FOR THE UNCERTAINTIES THAT LIE AHEAD IS THE SECRET OF WALKING WITH JESUS”. In order words, we must be sedated by Spirit and count the cost of remaining in fellowship with things that are beyond the reach of human understanding before we can, like Jesus did, arrive at our expected end – the father(A).
- 1Cor. 2:9 But as it is written, Eye (of the heart/understanding) hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things (all judgment/riches of grace) which God hath prepared for them that love him.
o i.e. God wants to make/bless our hearts with the riches of His throne and thereby make it a throne he can indwell in fulfillment of Isa. 66:1-2 prophesy
So there is a heart disposition that’s needed to place the right premium on God’s secrets(B). We acquire it as we embrace customize made seasons of trials through which our ears are awoken(C) to hear and understand, and our hearts are enlightened to see and perceive(D), the words that covey those secrets; the words of eternal life(E)!
Our understanding of God’s secrets would ultimately determine whether we would ultimately “make it to heaven” or “make it to the father. These are the two soul-states of those who won’t and those who would inherit the true riches/inheritance that has been stored up in Christ Jesus(F)
- Matt. 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto LIFE, and few there be that find it.
o LIFE here is a person, not a place/geography, but FEW have come into this because of an ancient wrong attitude when it comes to seeking God’s secrets)
- Ps. 103:19 The LORD hath prepared his throne (which is being housed) in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all (heavens)
o David prophetically saw that God’s kingdom rules over all heavens, so why are believers seeking “to make it to heaven” rather than “make it to the kingdom” that the Lord Jesus kept preaching before and after His resurrection?(G)
- Lk. 17:20-21 And when he was demanded by the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God comes not with outward observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you
o i.e. the kingdom (God’s dominion) was being housed in the person of Christ Jesus – the first citizen of the kingdom!
- 1Cor. 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he (Christ) shall have delivered up the kingdom (sons/overcomers/entities of the New Jerusalem)(H) to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
When God prophetically declared through David in Ps. 25:14, that “The secret of the LORD is with them that fear (love) him; and he will shew (reveal unto) them his covenant”, God was simply saying, “you better entertain my laws upon the tables of your heart and mind lest you disappoint the purpose for which I stored true riches in my Son and also deny me an opportunity to call you by people”(I)
So as we behold things that natural eyes can’t sight(J), the Holy Spirit writes God’s Laws upon us which in turn makes us living epistles that men can read. To come into the stature of the fullness of Christ, we must transact with the LAWS OF CHRIST’S FAITH that was first communicated to Apostle Paul(K) in the epistles, and ultimately engage the LAWS OF THE FATHER’S LOVE that was later communicated in clearer terms to Apostle John(L) through the four super epistles he authored.
It is by the learning of these laws we get purged of earth-ridden laws we inherited from Adam; laws that caused men to degenerate to a place where man was compared with the flower of the grass(M). ONLY by these laws can we come into newness of life and earn the trust of the Lord Jesus to commit His New Name/the father’s Divine Nature to us(N). THIS IS THE DESTINY OF SONS WHO ARE UNRELENTING IN THEIR QUEST TO HATE EVERY LAW OUTSIDE FAITH (i.e. INIQUITY) AND LOVE EVERY RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT THAT THE EVERLASTING FATHER KEEPS REVEALING(O)
So the only reason why a believer would end up not knowing God’s secrets is because he never really set out on an adventure to love God, and unlike Abel, such a one never really offered God his first – his strength. When we secretly pamper our known or unknown love for the world rather than consistently confront it, we do so at the expense of inheriting God like Jesus did and won’t reign with him.
God is not mocked! There is a world of difference between believers who would walk(P) like Jesus did and those who don’t! If we sow to, or pursue with all our strength, what men call “their life” (the carnal life), we would end up seeking with tears, what Esau forsook – an eternal inheritance which in the New Testament is the person of Father and Son. BUT IF WE YIELD ALL OUR HEART AND MIGHT TO THE LEARNING OF THE FATHER AND SON, WE SHALL REAP WHAT GOD SENT JESUS TO GIVE MANKIND – HIS LIFE; ETERNAL LIFE!(Q)
- Eph. 1:13-14 …..ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise, which is the earnest (down payment) of our (full) inheritance (i.e. the Father and the Son) until the redemption of the purchased possession (i.e. souls/flocks), unto the praise of his glory.
o Simply put, the Church/flocks/souls have been purchased by the Lord Jesus(R) with a down payment placed in the person of the Holy Ghost. The full settlement for man’s complete inheritance of eternal life therefore is the Son and the Father(S)
- 1Jn. 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
o The day we got born again, we became citizens of heaven because of the resurrected state of our recreated human spirit, but the carnal/earthly state of our souls must now be treated by the life of God that resides in Jesus Christ; not in the present heaven. we have a resurrected spirit but need a resurrected soul. Selah!
A (Jn. 13:3/14:12d). B (1Cor. 2:10). C (Isa. 50:14). D (Mk. 4:12). E (Jn. 6:68). F (Eph. 1:3/Rom. 9:23/1Jn. 5:11). G (Act 1:3). H (Rev. 3:12/21:2). I (Heb. 8:10/2Cor. 6:16/Rev. 21:3). J (1Cor. 2:14-15/2Cor. 4:18). K (Eph. 3:2-4/8/Rom. 16:25/Gal.1:16-2:1). L (Rev. 1:2,9/19:10). M (Isa. 40:6, 1Pet. 1:24). N (2Pet. 1:4/Rev. 2:17). O (Matt. 4:4). P. (1Jn. 2:6). Q. (Gal. 6:7/Jn. 10:28/17:2-3/1Jn. 5:10-12). R. (Acts 20:28/1Pet. 5:2). S (Jn. 17:3)