… AN APPRAISAL ON THE COST IMPLICATIONS OF DENYING THE FATHER, THE CONVERSATION OF HIS SONS’S FAITH WHICH MUST BE WITNESSED ON EARTH.
When the concept of man was conceived in God, it came with an ulterior motive that kept resonating within God i.e. “man would live by my kind of faith”. Much later, God set out on an adventure and the first audience that He could communicate the precepts and wisdom governing this Faith(A) was an audience of one – Adam! Adam failed God and God had to condescend to foreshadowing the dealings of His faith through the likes of the patriarchs and those later documented in Hebrews 11.
God had to wait for some 6,000 years before he finally found His next audience of one in the person of Jesus. Through His Spirit, He taught our Lord Jesus a curriculum that would remain in vogue in the ages to come(B) – how to Obey His Faith and how to Obey His Love. THE FIRST SUCCESSFUL SPIRITUAL BLOOD TRANSFUSION BETWEEN GOD AND MAN THEREFORE TOOK PLACE OVER AN UNINTERRUPTED TWO DECADES OF OBEDIENCE WHERE THE SOUL OF JESUS WAS FED DAILY WITH REVEALED WORDS(C). It was a SYLLABUS CALLED “NOT MINE WILL BUT THINE”. The New Testament(D) was therefore enacted in His blood because it trapped God’s Faith (LIFE) and His Love (ABUNDANT LIFE/IMMORTALITY)
- Matt. 6:9-11 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread (i.e. the daily revelation of the bread that came from heaven(E)– Jesus Christ; whom alone can raise/quicken us to please the Father very wel
So ever since the will of God was completely warehoused in human flesh (Jesus), the rules of engagement when it comes to pleasing the father changed eternally! Subsequently, any daily conversation that can’t be traced to how Jesus lived in the days of His flesh has one synonym – sin, which continues to grieve the Spirit of God, whom alone can teach us THE PATTERN OF OVERCOMING LIKE JESUS DID.
- Rom. 14:23 And he that doubts is damned if he eat, because he eats not of faith: for whatever is not of (i.e. done in) faith is sin
From the context of the fall of man, the good reports of Hebrews 11:4-38 pleased God, but from the context of the new creation, God still “wasn’t pleased”! The substances (righteousness) of the former Faith was FROM God but not OF God; they were from the revelation of God’s hand while the substances of the latter was from the revelation of God’s face which makes it potent enough to overcome the devil (1Jn. 5:4/Rev. 12:11). So none of the faith exploits of Hebrews 11:4-39b could unseat the devil from his base – the realm called “the air” (Eph. 2:2) or “the heaven of the earth”(F); from whence Adam once reigned and from whence Jesus would meet with the saints at the so called “rapture”. ONLY THE FAITH EXPLOITS OF THE SON OF GOD DID AND WOULD CONTINUE TO OVERCOME, SO IT MUST BECOME AN EMPHASIS IN ANY CHURCH THAT WANTS TO OVERCOME AND HEAR “WELCOME THOU FAITHFUL SERVANT”.
- Lk. 19:12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman (Jesus) went into a far country (the throne) to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return (His second coming). And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds (i.e. the New Testament currency/measurements of His faith), and said unto them, Occupy till I come (i.e. occupy “the air” – like the Apostles and the man-child company would in Rev. 12:5-8).
- Heb. 11:39-40 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise (i.e. eternal life(G) = knowledge of the Son <His faith> and the Father <His Love>): God having provided some better thing (i.e. the faith that prepares us for the perfection of love) for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.
So there is a way we still trade with the philosophy of faith that transpired in the Old Testament, and experience “great exploits” before “great men”, but that doesn’t translate to pleasing the Father like the Son did. That won’t commit him to declare over us, “this is my beloved son in whom I am WELL pleased”. What our heavenly Father continues to expect from us today is a qualitative degree of pleasure that Old Testament faithful couldn’t upload; one that is eternally compliant with truth.
- Jn. 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come (i.e. graces in God that becomes tangible when Christ’s faith/lifestyle is revealed and received).
- 1Pet. 1:13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ. (i.e. as far as God is concerned, believers have no business lingering around fountains that can bring forth revelations of Christ – truth)
THE RECEPTION AND AUDIENCE WE WOULD RECEIVE WHEN WE GET TO HEAVEN WOULD BE A FUNCTION OF IF AND HOW WE KEPT FAITH(H) WITH THE RIGHTEOUS SUBSTANCES OF CHRIST’S LIFE; I.E. THE RIGHTEOUS JUDGEMENTS THAT ACCOMPANIES HIS FAITH. IF WE FAIL TO TAKE DELIVERY OF THE SUBSTANCES OF THE FAITH OF THE SON IN THE DAYS OF OUR FLESH, WE HAVE SIMPLY DENIED THE FATHER OF RECEIVING HIS KINGDOM(I) AND OF SIGHTING THE CONVERSATIONS OF HIS FAITH-CIVILIZATION WHICH WOULD BE FULLY UNVEILED IN THE WORLD TO COME, AND SUCH UNFORTUNATE CHOICE COMES AT A COST WE PRESENTLY CAN’T IMAGINE.
Kindly share with your circle of influence if you have been blessed by this article
A (Gen. 2:16-17). B (Eph. 6:11). C (Jn. 3:32/5:30). D (Lk. 22:20/1Cor. 11:25). E (Jn. 6:31-35). F (Isa. 14:12a/1Thes.4:17/Rev. 12:7). G ( Jn. 17:3). H. (2Tim. 4:7) I (Matt. 6:9-11/Heb. 12:28/Jam. 1:21)