… AN APPRAISAL ON THE NEED FOR AN INTENSIVE & EXTENSIVE LEARNING OF THE PERSON CALLED THE WORD OF GOD.
It may interest you to note that a sincere believer or minister can do many “mighty works/exploits” like healing the sick, delivering the financially oppressed and raising the dead without understanding what The Word of God actually is! Why? Because there are carnal provisions(A) in the bible that a congregation of zealous believers or even ministers can bask in without coming into the boundary of spiritual understanding of what The Word of God actually is. So the question now is:
- What is The Word of God? Is it the fellowship of divine life that “opens up to us” when we “open the bible”?
- Is it possible to consistently “read the bible” for decades without touching the entity of divine life called “the Word of God”?
- Are all words in the bible “The Word of God” or does all the promises in the bible originate from “The Word of God”?
- Jn. 5:39-40 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
Simply put, there are things in the bible that can be mistaken for Life or Eternal Life, so zealously searching the scriptures doesn’t necessarily translate to finding God’s kind of life. #Our_Present_Thought_Process_Must_Change
So if this is a controversy God has with this generation of believers on this weighty subject, it can’t be addressed if we don’t rightly divide the word of truth(B) and answer these questions. Also, our being admitted into the fellowship of Godhead(C) and with glorified brethren(D) who journeyed to “the beginning” described in John 1:1 and 1John 1:1-3 would continue to be threatened if we don’t receive(E) from the Lord, through His chosen vessels in the body, the allocations of good gift (good light /Christ’s faith) and perfect gift (perfect light/God’s Love)(F)
- James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down (i.e. is transported via inspired teaching/preaching) from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
- Rom. 10:14 … how shall they hear without a preacher? 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet (i.e. the walk of those who have understood, unearth or untied the latchet of Christ’s shoes/walk) of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
- Jn. 3:12 If I have told you earthly things (i.e. things that take place on earth including new birth), and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things (i.e. things pertaining to God’s Revealed Will that’s communicated via intensive and extensive learning of who Jesus became – The Word of God)?
A good place to start would be to reference the following precepts:
- No man can see (discern) the Word of God without being born again(G) – so no Old Testament saint from Adam to John the Baptist ever encountered God as The Word of God, save Jesus.
- The primary purpose why we got born again was so that we can ultimately enter into(H) or fellowship with the Father through He who embodies the kingdom – The Living Word of God – Christ Jesus.
- Not a few believers are strangers to the above experience(s) because they are yet to keep an appointment with the starter of that word – the sincere milk of the word described in 1:15/Col. 1:4/1Thes. 1:3, which they would later need to be weaned from(I) so they can enroll for the two-fold main course – the meat of the word(J) and the strong meat(K)
- Many believers are yet to agree with the “foolish” arrangements (seasons, delays and dealings) through which the promise of this Word(L) can be taught; they therefore secretly or openly disagree with the philosophy of the Christ’s faith governing The Word of God.
- Many believers have, and would continue to “make it to heaven” without learning “The Word of God” which is a prerequisite to “make it to the father”(Jn. 13:3/14:6)
So what Adam forsook on behalf of posterity was the learning of “The Word of God” – and this is the same temptation facing believers and ministers till date, some of who chose to settle for less or settle for various learning around the subject of faith that can’t deal with our depraved nature problem.
But thanks be unto God for the contrary response of Jesus to the learning of life and immortality – the two ingredients that fashioned him into becoming The Word of God(M)
Thanks be unto God for the commitment of His Holy Apostles to seeking kingdom pearls that remain invincible to faithful angels – a resolve that changed the genes of their souls and made it become spirit(N) that God successfully fathered(O)
And thanks be unto God for the allocations of His Faith and His Love that would produce kings and priests(P) of the New Testament over whom Jesus would reign – in the days, months and years ahead, Glory!
Kindly share with your circle of influence if you have been blessed by this piece
A (1Cor. 3:1-2). B (2Tim. 2:15, 1Cor. 2:13d). C (1Jn. 1:2-3). D (Rev. 12:11, 1Jn. 3:14/16). E (James 1:21). F (Jam. 1:17). G (Jn. 3:3). H (Jn. 3:5). I (Isa. 28:9/Heb. 6:1a). J (1Cor. 3:2). K (Heb. 5:14). L (Heb. 11:39c-40/Titus 1:2). M (Rev. 19:13). N (Jn. 3:6c). O (Heb. 12:9). P (1Pet. 2:9, Rev. 1:6/5:10)
Leave a Reply