The following is another attempt to use the goggle of Faith to weigh and filter various thoughts from conversations under the sun, on another blessed day. Gracious Reading!
- One beautiful thing about the faith of the Son is that, glorious angels rejoice when it becomes our daily conversation (Gal. 2:20, Lk. 15:10). Through it, they know saints with a priestly walk or with the covenant of life and peace; even those who can take and gradually keep the commandments of God (love) (Mal. 2:5, Rev. 14:12).
- Like Esau, one way we can despise and trade our spiritual inheritance in Christ for this world, or to live unlike faithful saints of old, is to wrestle with the Lord when he attempts to lead us in ways that He can’t lead a believer who is in love with this world (Heb. 12:16, Prov. 29:1).
- The only way to arrest the influence that mammon exerts upon our soul through the love of money, is by being introduced to a contrary influence or knowledge called the Faith of the Son, that promises to bring our souls to God or make us serve Him acceptably (Matt. 6:24, 1Tim. 6:6-12, Heb. 12:28).
- To actually serve God acceptably or without fear, service to mammon must stop! We would have to be empowered against the love of money, through the preaching of the Faith of the Son of God (Heb. 12:28, Lk. 4:18, Gal. 2:20).
- When the Lord allows the devil to cheat us through the corrupt activities of this world, it’s because there is an unknown opportunity to expose and confound its wisdom and be saved thereby; even as we act on the wise counsels from the Faith of the Son (Rom. 5:3-5, 1Cor. 1:27-28).
- The peace that Adam forfeited, would continue to elude us if we don’t tarry long with the faith of God that he ignored; the faith that was later unlocked by the Son of God; that can make God relate with us like He did with Christ (Rom. 5:1/10:15, Gal. 2:20, Matt. 3:17).
- A soul that once trusted in the life of this world, can’t trust in God’s Grace except the worldly formations he received while doing so is carefully knocked down, and then a new building of faith that is of the Son of God—is raised (Eph. 2:8, Deu. 8:2-3, Acts 20:32).
- The world is the civilization of the old man (sin), and it thrives in souls that are independent or strong-willed, but the Faith of the Son is the civilization of the new man (Christ), and it thrives in souls that are meek or weak (Ps. 25:8-9, 2Cor. 12:9-10).
You may kindly share if you have been inspired by this latest edition.
Leave a Reply