The following is another attempt to use the goggle of Christ’s Faith to weigh all conversation and filter all thoughts under the sun.
1. One thing that advanced systems and nations have been anointed to do, is to pressure men to take thoughts for their lives – like lilies of the field don’t do. When that becomes a norm, a believer would end up falling short of an economy in God’s grace, which is meant to lead him into God’s glory. (Matt. 6:25-29/Isa. 4:1-2/Rom. 3:23/Ps. 84:11/2Cor. 5:4)
2. When a believer hasn’t settled for the Faith of the Son, he would be an easy prey of known and unknown fears which even sons of faith (with the formation of Christ) have to still fight while journeying to become sons of love (God). Fear abounds in every sphere and conversation of life where God’s power (i.e. Christ) doesn’t constantly prevail, and it seeks to stop us from disinheriting the life offered to us by the world – so we don’t attain unto our true life and inheritance in Christ, and thereby journey into a place called fullness; of our eternal inheritance; even the Father. (Acts 26:18e/Col. 3:3-4/1Jn. 4:18e/Heb. 2:12).
3. In order for a soul or nation to give its self wholly to any pursuit, that pursuit must seem right in his eyes, so the devil through the world, had to formulate philosophies and fabricate ways and arrangements for every kind of nation; developing, developed, and under-developed. The world once had an arrangement even for a Son of Faith at Jordan (i.e. Christ Jesus), so also does he has such for a zealous or a religious or a passive soul. (Prov. 14:12/1Tim. 4:8)
4. Satan, while prefect, took a thought of adventuring and inventing a civilization outside God; one that was alien to his nature, and after meditatating on it, iniquity was born! He later sold that thought to Seraphs and other angels of the first heaven, and some fell for it. He has nothing else to sell to men but that; the promise of a life men can live outside God’s covering and commandments. (Eze. 28:12-18/Heb. 11:6/1Jn. 4:18).
5. When a believer lives in this generation and doesn’t end up living like a king over sin; like some in the early church once did, then he has allowed the enemy to cheat him. He has chosen to remain a captive of known and unknown lusts and fears, rather than escape such through the provision of hearing, receiving and living by the gospel of Christ; even by the power of God (2Pet. 1:3-4/Isa. 49:24-25/Rom. 1:16/1Cor. 2:5/4:20)
6. The spiritual well-being of a believer can be determined by what measure of his mind has been captured by Christ and what adventures in light he has carried out with the eyes of his heart; or by how far into Christ he can see and how seamlessly he can live with that sight (light) in his flesh; or by how frequently and naturally he can judge all things through the light (eyes) of the Spirits of the Lord. (Lk. 4:18e/2Pet. /Gal. 2:20.a./Isa. 11:2-3).
7. The devil will always trouble the peace of our mind- as long as we are only partially enlightened or lack the true light in Christ Jesus. But when -like David- we thereby resort to the Lord for the comfort of truth, we would not only be enlightened -but we would be made better comforters to men. (1Jn. 2:8, Rom. 15:4, 2Tim. 2:2).
8. The fiery darts of the enemy is to cause us to be discouraged, to be battle weary, to shift our ground of steadfastly resisting the devil in faith or to react in fear rather than respond to the commandments of faith governing that trial. (Eph. 6:11,16; 1Peter 5:8-9).
9. The pain of believers who end up refusing to bring God’s power into their flesh, or live by the power of God, or fail to embrace the lifestyle of eternal life, would be like that of the young rich ruler – who came so close to the king of an eternal kingdom, and to becoming a disciple who may have also become an apostle, yet chose to love his perishable goods/name, by esteeming a vain life above an eternal one – offered from above (Gal. 2:20/Rom. 1:16-17/Matt. 19:16-23/Jn. 3:31-33).
10. There is a difference between being in the ministerial cabinet of a Government and being a clerk or gate man at a local parastatal; or between being an angel of God’s footstool (the earth) and being a Cherubim of glory. So also is there is a difference between being a citizen of the new heaven (i.e. living with the very light of God and the Lamb), and being a citizen of the new earth (i.e. living with the light of the new earth). So also is there a difference between consistently living with the life/power of Christ in the days of our flesh, and doing otherwise (Rev. 21:22-23/1Pet. 1:5/9/Heb. 2:3b/7:25)
Pst. Tayo Fasan
Kindly share if blessed/inspired to do so