The following is another attempt to use the goggle of Faith to weigh and filter various thoughts from conversations under the sun, on another blessed day.
- Eagles have a way in the air. Cherubs have a way with commandments. Cain had a way with uncovering sin. Father Abraham had a way in uncovering Faith towards God. Our Lord Jesus had a way in unearthing the Faith of the Son of God; the faith for living in God’s sight (Prov. 30:19, Psa. 103:20, Gal. 2:20).
- There is an understanding of Christ that won’t come our way if the Lord can’t hedge us around or influence our daily walk (conversations). And only by so doing can we be brought to a place and season where we lose control of our lives and he gains control of it.
- The ultimate plan of God continues to be the raising of lambs who can follow the Lamb of God. The process is believing. The audience are believing believers. The primary instrument is the Faith of the Son. Their source of strength is their uninterrupted hearing and their ambition is to someday become a god under God.
- Since Christ’s Faith was designed to overthrow sin, then it would lead a natural man from “the house of feasting” to the “the house of mourning” and then to “the true house of feasting” where he would be fed above his unknown fears and have the countenance of the soul altered (1Jn. 5:4/Eccl. 7:2/Jer. 23:4/Isa. 25:6).
- The only investment we can make on earth that will never go bad, are those we make around the truth; such that will change the state of our soul and lead us to the Father (Jn. 14:6).
- God is not limited by our failures. He is only limited by our unwillingness to humble ourselves, figure out what actually went wrong and then truly learn He whom we mentally accented to hitherto – Christ Jesus.
- There is a legitimate life in all fields of endeavor and profession that lawfully craves for the attention, interaction and devotion from the soul of man – and it favorably competes with the pursuit of our actual life that’s from above because we think they know that life (Col. 3:1-4).
- One of the crucial experiences that leads to the formation of Christ’s image in us, are occasions where we are hated without a cause or despitefully used. The scarcer this experience is, the scarcer the availability of sons of faith and sons of love. (Matt. 5:44/Heb. 5:8).
- To actually see and hear what the Lord is and has been saying requires being still; or being blind, deaf and numb to things competing for our attention – at the expense of the Lord’s.
- One die hard trait in believers is a desire to do things for God above the desire to pay the price to experientially know him! And so among many, sacrifices (that God doesn’t delight in) has become a substitute for what pleases Him (I.e. obedience).
Pst. Tayo Fasan
You may share if you were inspired or blessed thereby…