… AN APPRAISAL ON THE SEED OF GOD AND ITS TWIN JOB DESCRIPTIONS
Like most developments in companies don’t earn the attention of great CEO’s, so also do most happenings on earth don’t earn the personal attention of the devil! But when an activity involves the transportation and nurturing of the seed of God (1Pet. 1:22-23/1Jn. 3:9), he fights it until he either overcomes the carrier of that precious seed (2Pet. 2:20/1Tim. 1:19-20/Jude 1:11-12) or until he is overcome in the process (Jn. 14:30/Rev. 12:11).
- 2Pet. 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world (i.e. after overcoming the world by Faith – 1Jn. 5:4/2Pet. 1:4c) through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
The seed of God is the word of God (1Pet. 1:23) or the word of the kingdom (Matt. 13:19) that no Old Testament saint ever handled.
- While Paul the Apostle was bearing the first allocation of that seed (i.e. of Christ’s Faith), he referred to it as the word/commandment of Faith (Rom. 10:8/17/1Tim. 6:12-14) that prepares us to live with power – like we never did before hearing that class of word (Isa. 55:3d/Rom. 1:16-17/2Cor. 13:4)!
- While John the beloved was placing some unusual emphasis on the last allocation of that seed (i.e. God’s Love) he referred to it as the word/commandment of the beginning (1Jn. 2:7/24/2Jn. 1:5-6)
INTERESTINGLY, THE EPISTLES OF PAUL AND PETER BOTH ENUMERATE THE JOB DESCRIPTION OF THE FIRST ALLOCATION OF THIS SEED AS THE POWER THAT SAVES AND FACILITATES OUR ESCAPE FROM KNOWN AND UNKNOWN LUSTS (Tit. 2:12/2Pet. 1:4c/Acts 26:18) UNTIL CHRIST’S STRENGTH IS RESTORED TO OUR SOULS AND WE ARE MADE HEALTHY OR FAT ENOUGH (Isa. 55:2) TO ENTERTAIN AND PROSPER WITH THE SEALING OF GOD’S DIVINE NATURE (Isa 55:4d/Jn. 10:10e/2Pet. 1:4a/3Jn. 1:2)
- 3Jn. 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health (i.e. with the doctrine of the son and father meant to bring them both – Jn. 14:23/Tit. 2:13b/2Pet. 1:112Jn. 1:9e/Rev. 2:7-10/26/Jam. 5:7), even as thy soul prospereth.
Nothing fights this great provision for the elects like wrong exposure to doctrines contrary to Christ (i.e. of the antichrist – including worldly success principles, vain philosophies and traditions of men). Thereby, souls become barren or spoilt (Eph. 4:14Col. 2:8) and can’t conceive the seed or word of Christ’s faith (2Pet. 1:8), while some others who come across it (Matt. 13:5-7) despise the process that accompanies the nurturing of that seed and end up being unfruitful – i.e. being unable to bring forth the peaceable fruit of righteousness in any given spiritual gestational cycle (Phil. 1:9-11/Heb. 12:11).
- 2Pet. 1:8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the (soul saving) knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
One litmus test to discern if a message/teaching is actually after the order of the New Testament is to check the faith trials that the recipients of that word are face and the fruits they bear (Matt. 13:21c/Acts 14:22/Heb. 10:32). Beloved, there you can’t come into spiritual understanding without experiencing reaction from fallen spirits as your eyes gets enlightened. Pressures to drop that seed/word or to draw back (Heb. 10:32-38) in the face of pressures from the care of this world is a default reaction from the gates/elders of hell.
- Heb. 10:32 But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated (by the seed of faith), ye endured a great fight of afflictions (i.e. afflictions always follow the revelations of Christ)
Any message that truly promises to build and establish us in Christ will cause stones (pressures) of all kind to be hurled against us, and only by contending earnestly for the faith (Jude 1:3) can we prevail with the no-turning-back kind of resolve that we saw in Esther, Ruth, Daniel, Paul etc.
The world has been arranged in such a way and manner that you either chose the pleasures of Egypt (i.e. be at ease in matters concerning Zion – a mountain for faith fighters) or embrace reproachful-looking seasons when nothing would seem to be happening in your natural life but actually, the seed of the kingdom is taking root in you while you are being empowered to supernaturally handle the natural (i.e. our earthly needs/cares etc)
- Isa. 4:1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man (i.e. who has eaten the showbread in Christ and should end up partaking of the hidden manner in God – Heb. 9:2-4/Rev. 2:17c), saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
So in this very day we live in, God is raising true breadwinners who would fully feed their souls above the reproaches of sin – which includes the fear of tomorrow (Prov. 13:34/Heb. 2:15); above conversations that takes the center stage of our lives whenever we do things at the expense of faith.
Through God’s great and precious promises of Christ’s Faith and God’s Love, a rear opportunity to become SONS OF POWER and SONS OF GLORY (Ps. 63:2:/2Pet. 1:4/2Cor. 6:17-7:1/Matt. 6:13) is being given to believing believers – like it once was in the early church. If you are a bearer of the seed in question here, God’s hand may seems to be lacking in your outward life but His face (true blessings) is actually carrying out an eternal work in your inward man; your soul – so you can ultimately become an abode for God the Son and Father! Selah
….. Searching Out Concealed Matters Concerning Christ & Reasoning With Truth Concerning The Word Of Righteousness