… AN APPRAISAL ON HOW GOD THROUGH HIS GOSPEL, RAISED JESUS INTO BEING THE CHRIST.
It may interest you to acknowledge that the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are accounts of some disciples, detailing the supernatural walk of how Jesus of Nazareth (Matt. 1:21) became Jesus the Christ (Acts 2:36)
- Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus (i.e. of Nazareth whom the world could carnally relate with then/now), whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. (i.e. we start by BELIEVING in Jesus but need to tarry with the revelations of righteousness in the gospel that would enable us to KNOW HIM– Rom. 1:16-17/Eph. 1:17c).
We see how God had to raise a John the Baptist whose earthly course (i.e. priesthood) was interrupted from his mother’s womb. We see how he was introduced into the wilderness where he acquired the needed spiritual stature to discern the person of Jesus in the flesh.
We also saw how he started his ministry as A Voice From The Wilderness and not as A Great Movement From Any Center Of A Civilization, in consonance with God wisdom to use the weak and base things of this world to confound the mighty – Mark. 1:3/1 Cor. 1:27
The heavenly/earthly walk of Jesus was therefore documented in:
- The book of Matthew where he was portrayed as THE KING SAVIOR with reference of his kingly generations;
- The book of Mark where he was portrayed as THE SLAVE SAVIOR with no reference to his status or genealogy, but rather detailing His excellent deeds in serving the will of His father to the uttermost.
- The book of Luke where he was portrayed as THE MAN SAVIOR with reference to his genealogy from Adam and an emphasis on his humanity in divinitye. as Son of Man
- The book of John where he was portrayed as THE GOD SAVIOR with emphasizes on the savior’s deity in humanity as Son of God with profound revelations of Divine Truths meant to bring the Soul of saints into Perfection.
John the Baptist and the disciples of Jesus were all limited in untying or unveiling the latchet of his shoes, i.e. unveiling the spiritual understanding that informed Jesus divine walk, because that was a subject that the seven spirits of god would later address (Jn. 16:13/Rev. 5:6). Sso when the Spirit of Truth was later given, it took his manifestation as the Spirit of Wisdom, of Revelation (Eph. 1:17-18), of Counsel, of Might (Eph. 3:16), of Knowledge and finally of the fear of God (Isa. 11:2/Heb. 5:7) to unveil the fullness of Jesus walk on earth
- Mark 1:7 … and preached, saying, There cometh one mightier than I after me, the latchet of whose shoes (i.e. spiritual walk =Eph. 6:15) I am not worthy to stoop down and unloose (i.e. because John didn’t fall under the dispensation of those that would receive the holy ghost needed to discern Christ’s Kingdom Walk while on earth).
It may also interest you to know that the disciples-made-apostles were later cultured by these seven Spirits of God to acquire a stature in truth that enabled them Speak and Write to the Churches/Saints (Rev. 1:4/2:7). This ordinance has been subtly fought by CEREBRAL TEACHINGS in churches today were ministers focus on polishing untransformed minds (Rom. 12:2) rather than PREACHING CHRIST and THE CROSS (1Cor. 2:2), and the preeminence of this abnormally has limited the true Gospel of Christ from being taught.
So through the merciful passions of God to commit His Gospel (lifestyle) to those that should end up journeying back to him, like His Son did (Jn. 13:3), we see:
- How God ended the generously of disobedience that came via the first Adam, then planted the divine seed of an uncreated life in the last Adam (Jesus) and raised him to become a tree of righteousness – (Isa. 61:3)
- How Jesus inherited the father and became The Only Begotten Son, having brought God to mankind as The Word (God expressed), The Life (God imparted), Light (God Revealed), Grace (God Enjoyed) and Truth (God Apprehended). Jn. 1:18/51
- How the introductory aspect of the Gospel introduces all new believers to the Foundation of Faith called Faith In God or Faith Towards God (Mk. 11:22/Heb. 6:1-2), a beginner course where believers learn to relate develop their faith in God by trusting him for help in their natural/carnal life.
- How believers are later meant to journey into a more matured expression of Faith described in Eph. 1:14/Col. 1:4 as Faith in The Lord Jesus, where they find grace to add virtue, temperance and patience to their initial faith (2Pet. 1:5-6), as they Continue in His Word (Jn. 8:31) and prepare to be His Disciples (Jn. 8:31/Eph. 1:17-18).
- How the gospel finally beckons to such maturing believers to settle for The Faith of The Son (Gal. 2:20/Acts 28:16), which is no longer their faith (Eph. 1:15) but that which Jesus inherited from the father for mankind. This faith has the spiritual technology to END THE EXISTENCE OF SELF AND BUILD US INTO A HOLY HABITATION FOR GOD (Eph. 2:22/Isa. 66:1-3).
- That the materials that can build The True Church (i.e. saints) are The Revelations Concerning Both Christ And His Church (Matt. 16:16-18) and New Testament ministers that speak of Christ must do so as oracles and only within The Perimeter of The Reveled Truths.
Christ inherited the gospel from God, Apostle Paul inherited it from Christ and Rom. 2:16 confirms that the secret of every man would be judged by which he preached (wrote). The judgment seat of Christ (2Cor. 5:10) would ultimately reveal whether our works/walk could be likable to WOOD/GRASS/STUBBLE (i.e. exploits from an non-renewed mind and non-transformed soul) or GOLD/SILVER/PRECIOUS STONES
This Gospel is the Most Excellent Profession and Knowledge On Earth (Heb. 3:1/10:23/Phil. 3:8). It documents how BELIEVERS can become DISCIPLES and how DISCIPLES should end up as SONS OF GOD, i.e. come into the fulfilment of what Israel once missed out in by becoming Kings and Priests Unto God. (Exo. 19:6/1Pet. 2:9/Rev. 5:9-10)
The actual Gospel of Christ unveils God through teachings that reveal Christ (Rom. 16:25b/Eph. 3:3-4) that helps believers in their journey back to The Father (Jn. 13:3)! As churches begin to open their doors to it, the present emphasis on various subjects would change and God’s Glorious/Eternal Power would be unlocked and sons (matured saints) would be born. (Rom. 1:16/Col. 1:11/Rom. 1:20)