1. What a believer with a humanly frail frame needs to wrestle with a fallen class of angels called principalities, powers and rulers of the darkness of this world, is a law in Christ Jesus called the law of the spirit of life (Ps. 1:2, Rom. 8:2). What that same believer needs to wrestle with a spiritually wicked spirit and with the devil, is the law of God; which everlasting men like Paul once delighted in (Rom. 7:22, Heb. 8:10).
2. When we rightly esteem the issue of the salvation of our souls above everything else – including what we are doing in the name of the Lord, fallen angels and faithful angels would be aware of it, so also would men who have come into seasons of salvation or of life everlasting (Job 23:12, 1 Cor. 9:27, Eph. 3:10).
3. Most believers today primarily want the miraculous or spectacular; even the experiences or provisions around the name of the Holy Ghost, and we have, thereby, despised the realm of the spiritual and the divine that both the name of the Son and of the Father want to give; so we can be separated from the things and reach of evil and wicked spirits (fallen angels) (Matt. 28:19, Lk. 1:71, 1Jn. 5:18). And this is why there hasn’t been an entrance into the epistles of Christ and of everlasting life, neither have we become wiser or victorious above our enemies (Jn. 3:5, 2Pet. 1:11, Ps. 119:98)
4. The first publicly acknowledged manifestation of everlasting life was while Jesus was baptized by John at Jordan, and the day such interpretation of meekness and lowliness can freely flow through us, is the day the Christ-sense in us has been upgraded into an everlasting one (Matt. 3:13-15, James. 3:13,17). And such is the season when the Father is well pleased to see everlasting righteousness at work in mortal flesh (Matt. 3:16-17).
5. To be caught up to God and His throne is the true life ambition of every one who has drank of the pure waters of Christ—and who is now drinking of the living waters of the Father. And that makes him wiser than every other believer whose goal in life is inferior to this (Rev. 12:5, Jn. 4:14, Eph. 5:15-16).
6. When the light of Christ becomes as tangible to us as darkness once was to us; then, we become the Lord’s brethren who have come over the love of the things that are in this world (Heb. 2:11, Eph. 5:8, 1 Jn. 2:15b). So also, when the good gifts (or lights) of the Father has become as tangible to us as iniquity has been; then, we have journeyed from having everlasting life to inheriting it (Jn. 14:30, Jam. 1:17, 1Tim. 6:12).
7. How jealous we were about the Father’s business interests on earth, or how we have truly used every occasion to seek and defend matters that borders on the inheritance of Christ and God would determine whether or not we would become a people whose God is the LORD (the everlasting Father) (Lk. 2:49, Rom. 1:16, Ps. 144:15). The word of righteousness (that reveals the faith in Christ) and that of everlasting righteousness (that reveals the love of the Father) guarantee this. They prepare our souls to see God (Heb. 5:13, Dan. 9:24c).
8. Civilization, as known and celebrated by men, was not sponsored by God through godly men but by Babylon through ungodly men whose motive is that men and nations should become independent of God (Gen. 11:1-9, Job 22:15-20). The light that exposes this trans-generational wile and lie is the gospel that comes after that of Christ, even the everlasting gospel (Rom. 1:16, 10:13-15, Rev. 14:6). Have you heard or received it?
9. Nothing threatens and confounds the devil like being on the path of life like racing to become utterly selfless in nature (Ps. 16:11, Phil. 2:20-21). Those who did so in the Old Testament made it into Hebrew chapter 11 hall of famous everlasting men, and those who have been doing so till date will make it into the everlasting hall of fame of the world to come. They should end up being the celestial citizens of that eternal world (Rev. 2-3, 21:2-3).
10. When a decision requires wisdom from above; even the hidden wisdom of God, and when what we have is only the wisdom of Christ, we can’t – like Jesus – please or do the will of the Father in a well pleasing manner because we are still seeing and judging darkly; we are still ignorant of the wisdom of the most holy place (1Cor. 2:5-8, Matt. 3:15-17, 1Cor. 13:12).
Leave a Reply