1. The enemy of every believer who is yet to overcome this world, are those who were once anointed to serve and bring God pleasure (Ps. 103:21); those who have since been teaching men to take thoughts outside the separated life(style) called Christ; fear-inspired thoughts that still compel many believers to “keep their life” at an expense of gaining the Kingdom (Ps. 103:19:21, Jn. 12:25). God has been giving victory over such enemies, to those who have sheepishly followed the faith of the New Testament; those who have taken it as personal as men take monetary matters (1Tim. 1:5). Does that describe you?
2. There are evil spirits who supervise the seeking of vain things by the Church (Isa. 45:19); by believers who haven’t found and kept the light contained in the word of righteousness; the word that prepares the soul for everlasting (measures of) righteousness (Heb 5:13-14). The heaven housing these evil spirits have been shaken over the last two decades (Heb. 12:26, Rev. 6:13-14), and so bands of believers have been graced to hear the declarations of the Father’s name (nature) – like they never previously did (Heb. 2:11-12). Does that describe you?
3. The day or season when it be comes difficult to take thoughts for tomorrow or for our lives, from principalities, powers and rulers of the darkness of this world, is the day or season when a King of righteousness and peace has been raised in us. (Matt. 6:31-34, Heb. 7:2). That is the day and season when we can be further raised by the everlasting gospel to become a manner of man that God (the Father) can’t ignore (Heb. 2:12-13, Jn. 14:23). Is this your ambition?
4. There are enemies who aren’t respecters of Church goers or passionate givers, as long as they can still buy the thoughts (life) they sell; thoughts used to collect life from the soul of those who still have the strength to seek their own things at the expense of seeking the things of others (1Cor. 13:5b, Phil. 2:4, 20-21). But they are respecters of those who prevail against the gates of hell via the faith of Jesus and the patience of the Kingdom; who express their knowledge of God via the patience, long suffering and joyfulness of everlasting life (Rev. 14:12, Col. 1:10c-11).
5. There are enemies who manage the case file of every believer who hasn’t used the light in the gospel of Christ to rise out of the flesh; believers who haven’t come to an habitation called peace, from whence they can seek most holy things that are kept in a realm called above (Rom. 5:1, Jam. 1:17). Those who overcome them daily are those who carry their cross daily; those who aren’t ashamed of the “uncivilized” looking lifestyle that accompanies the gospel of Christ and of God (2Tim. 1:8). Are you wiser than them or being made so? (Ps. 119:98).
6. There are princes of this world who dangle all manner of carrots before men; who promote a way that seems right to men who would rather hustle to attain an outward standard of living – all at the expense of the spiritual well-being of their soul (Ps. 49:11-13a, Ez. 28:1-5).They supervise the breaking of homes and families through the values they promote; and have succeeded in using some earthly governments to sell all manner of rights to interest groups and to those who have an iota of love for this world (2 Tim. 3:1-6/4:3-4). Are you in disagreement with them? (Isa. 28:15/18)
7. According to the calendar of heaven for the Church, some fallen angels are long due to be overcome – by those who should have heard, kept and inherited the power kept in the gospel of Christ (Acts 26:18); those whose darkened understanding should have been enlightened by the light called Christ (Eph. 4:18, 5:14); who should have been separated from the fears and reach of principalities, powers and rulers of the darkness of this world (2Cor. 6:17, Col. 1:13). Are you aware of this?
8. There are evil spirits who are easily attracted to believers that don’t know how to relate with their human will with caution and fear; believers who are naturally bold or who don’t refer to the wisdom kept in the good, accept able and perfect will of God, while making decisions that’ll affect many other seasons of their lives (1 Sam. 13:8-14, Rom. 12:2). These spirits teach those with a bright future (or with the call of God upon their lives) to despise the spiritual order called spiritual submission to authorities constituted by heaven (1 Pet. 5:1-8, Rom. 13:1-2). Have you wrestled (or are you wrestling) with them?
9. The greatest fear of principalities, powers and rulers of this world – is that, a believer shouldn’t hear and keep the word of righteousness (Lk. 8:15); the word that should expose us to the commandments of life in Christ (1Cor. 13:4-7); which when well kept-will make us wiser than them (1 Cor. 1:24, Ps. 119:98).
10. The goal of the faith of the Son (of God) is to help us live like principalities, powers and rulers of the darkness of this world – don’t exist; it is to help us keep doing so until the mind or age called Christ – is fully formed in us (Gal. 2:20, Eph. 6:12b-c, Heb. 5:14a).
Leave a Reply