1. No believer can be free from the fears that are managed by principalities, powers and rulers of the darkness of this world (Lk. 1:71a, 74b), if he hasn’t been established in the peace that Jesus gives (Jn. 14:27); which is firstly the life and godliness contained in the teaching of the word of righteousness; the word that prepares us to be at peace with God (Rom. 5:1); that also prepares us to hear and receive an everlasting order of life (righteousness) that would bring us to the God of peace (Heb. 5:13-14).
2. To overcome or consistently respond in unbelief to what principalities, powers and rulers of the darkness of this world have to say about our past, present and future, we must have wrestled with them via the commandments or conversations called faith, hope and Charity. (1Cor. 13:4-13). Those who do so can then nurse the ambition of sitting on the throne of God; they can hope for everlasting and eternal life – whereby they would overcome spiritually wicked enemies and the devil. (Tit. 1:1-2, Rev. 12:11)
3. To be delivered from the hands of our enemies is to be deaf and numb to the thoughts and feelings that they peddle, or to be separated from the fears, laws, wisdom and reach of principalities, powers and rulers of the darkness of this world (Lk. 1:71a, Rom. 8:1-2). Those who escape the realm of corruption that they super vise (2Pet. 1:4c), qualify for the next phase of deliverance from spiritually wicked spirits; even as they live by the commandments of everlasting life from the Father (Rev. 2:11, Lk. 4:4).
4. Being made free from the hands of our enemies – or from principalities, powers, and rulers of the darkness of this world, takes place as we romance the thoughts of Christ or mind spiritual things like natural men mind monetary matters (Acts 26:18, Rom. 8:6). As we do so, we would not only e separated from the reach of this world and its lust, we would be enabled to mind and respond to the thoughts (or sayings) of the Father; thoughts that will bring us into the land of the Father (2Cor. 6:18, Eze. 36:25-28).
5. When we look into our future and can’t always see Christ or respond like He did to trials or temptations; then, a fear or work still exist in our soul; such that was wrought by either a principality, power, or ruler of the darkness of this world. Victory over such would usher us into seasons where we can discern the Father’s voice – and; thereby, see the lifestyle (of everlasting life) that would make us free from those fears that are spiritually inspired by wicked spirits and by the devil (Lk. 1:71-75, Jn. 6:40, 1Jn. 3:8)
6. Whenever principalities, powers and rulers of the dark ness of this world can no longer sell their thoughts to us or think through us; then, heaven can certify that we have lived by the sayings of the Lord or prospered (in our soul) by the faith of the Son of God (2Cor 6:17-18, Gal. 2:20). Then would the voice and commandments of the Father gradually come alive in us, and thereby would we develop an everlasting sense that should see us ultimately walk (in love) with God (Heb. 5:14, 2Cor. 6:16)
7. A prey or captive of the fears being supervised by principalities, powers and rulers of the darkness of this world, is anyone who isn’t enlightened on, or in possession of the lot called the faith of the Son of God; the faith by which an heavenly atmosphere of life and peace – is built upon the soul (Gal. 2:20, Rom. 8:6). Only by this building, nature or inheritance, can these dark spirits be limited from thinking through us, and only thereby would the worldly thoughts they peddle, become useless to us (Acts 20:32, Gal. 6:14)
8. A believer who has taken delivery of the peace that Jesus gives (Jn. 14:27), is one to whom it has become difficult to take thoughts from principalities, powers and rulers of the darkness of this world (Acts 26:18). Those who thereby become full citizens of the Kingdom of Christ (Heb. 2:11), can then take divine thoughts of everlasting life from God the Father (1Cor. 2:16); thoughts that would gradually render as impotent, those temptations from spiritually wicked spirits and from the devil himself (Matt. 5:39-44/6:13, 2Cor. 10:5).
9. Principalities, powers and rulers of the darkness of this world would always hurl ungodly and lustful thoughts at us (Tit. 2:12), and thereby burden our hearts and minds with all manner of sensual goals, as long as the word of Christ is yet to dwell richly in our hearts (Col. 3:13-16). Likewise, spiritually wicked spirits and the devil, will keep tempting us to love, keep or defend the life called self, as long as the word of God or the ever lasting and eternal judgments contained therein, is yet to dwell richly in us – or make us faultless before God (Heb. 4:12, Jude 1:21).
10. A believer can only be made wiser than principalities, powers and/or rulers of the darkness of this world, by hearing and keeping the name (or doctrine) of Christ called faith, hope and Charity (1Cor. 13:4-13). Those who are thereby raised to become the brethren of the Lord (Heb. 2:12), can then be made wiser than spiritually wicked spirits and the devil himself – by the teaching of the name of the Father; the everlasting degrees of God’s righteousness (Matt. 28:19, Dan. 9:24e).