The following is another attempt to use the goggle of Faith to weigh various inspired thoughts, on another blessed day.
1. If, over time, we are not seeing ourselves and people around us in a different way or with a different light than we previously did, then, we are not appreciating in judgment and there is something either wrong with our spiritual intake or with the state of our heart (Phil. 1:9-11). We are most likely still holding unto things contrary to Christ, and as such, are limited in judging righteously. The faith that is in Christ Jesus is the provision that keeps changing our sight; even to a place where we can comprehend God or judge like He does (Isa. 11:3, Jn. 7:24).
2. The degree of our formation in Christ will reflect in how selflessly or naturally we can be temperate, patient, godly, brotherly kind and/or charitable with those who aren’t. Unknown to us, the measure of our growth in Christ has been revealed to us several times; even via our dealings with men: with men of low degree: with those who are selfish, self-seeking, irrational or those who betray trust. Chief of such opportunities are those who are like a broken reed or a smoking flax (2Pet. 1:5-7, Matt. 12:18-20).
3. What the Lord Jesus wants to save us from per time, can be traced to what the devil and his cohorts are saying or showing us concerning ourselves and concerning others. The devil always speaks around things that can unlock a response from us that is outside faith, or around things that can trigger a response from any iota of darkness within us or others.
4. We can’t hold faith (i.e. Christ) unto the end, without totally letting go of the world, neither can we do so without being given the honour of confronting the same enemies that Christ and His apostles faced. Heaven wants to see how long we can hold unto faith (Christ), and under what situations we would do otherwise, because that would inform if they can ultimately unveil the Father to us, or commit into our trust, our eternal inheritance (1Pet. 1:9).
5. That some believers overcame sin and death in the early Church is no news to Satan. But that a generation with companies of tens of thousands of believers would soon do likewise, has been the source of headache to him and his cohorts. The Lord has therefore been preparing a critical mass of believers across nations today, to enjoy faith like they once enjoyed sin; to hold unto faith until they are empowered to look for eternal salvation or until they are sealed with the name/nature of God (Isa. 25:6-8, Heb. 9:28, Tit. 2:13, Rev. 3:12).
May we find mercy to hold the mystery of faith until sin ceases to be a mystery; until we cross from faith, hope, Charity into the love of God, where our souls would be fully saved/made perfect. Amen
You may pls share if inspired by this latest edition