The following is another attempt to use the goggle of Faith to weigh various inspired thoughts, on another blessed day.
1. “Time is money”, is a philosophy or rudiment of this world that is driven by the love of money (Col. 2:8, 1Tim. 6:10). Ungodly men agree with it, and so godly men should disagree with it (2Cor. 6:14-16). Time is a gift from God to man, to enable him trap and dispense the divine life, and while trading with this understanding, our Lord Jesus seized every opportunity to amass life, until He was empowered to discountenance the offers of pleasure, power and glory from the devil (Matt. 4:8-10). As the wisest man that ever lived, He used time to attend to the Father’s business, and wise men are those who strictly follow His footsteps (Lk. 2:42-49, Jn. 9:4/5:26).
2. Man has so monetised time, that worldly minds – unlike Christ – can’t see value in the use of their time when the dividends isn’t monetary (Jn. 9:4). By subscribing to this philosophy (i.e. “time is money”), the god of this world has inspired most men to make it their daily meditation. Time primarily should be a count of life – for capturing life; which when selflessly used, would cause us to acquire (true) life; even the life of a person (Christ) whom money diligently served and still serves (Matt. 6:33). When time isn’t being used or redeemed by the help and leading of the Spirit, rather than use it to gain life (i.e. Christ) and lose our former sinful life, we abuse it by only monetarily gaining from it (Eph. 5:16).
3. To introduce and establish Christ’s faith in a sinful world where men were raised by sin, would attract an opposition from the enemy that is as stiff as what any nation on earth would face that tries to introduce and replace the present global currency (USD) with another. And only by enduring to the end such warfares against faith would we be saved in our soul or inherit God’s glory (Matt. 24:12-13, 1Pet. 1:6-7)
4. The Lord Jesus is raising companies of believers and equipping them with a powerful keeping principle for daily living that runs contrary to the monetary economy known to the present man (1Pet. 1:5, Rom. 1:16). He is grooming them with the same principles of life that raised Him to become the Christ; even the doctrine (of Christ) that empowers its subscribers to someday live like kings of righteousnss do (Rom. 1:17, 2Tim. 4:8). When He is partially through with them, they would be a sign to behold before many; even as many in whose soul can only be found academic enlightenment; those whose souls lack the true light (1Jn. 2:8).
5. Believers who stay on or continue with the word of Christ (i.e. of his faith), even until they can bear and keep the commandments of the word of God, would look different in their soul from those who didn’t do so (Jn. 8:31-32, Col. 3:16, Rev. 14:12). The earth would also relate with them differently, because it knows men – like Moses – who, through the meek constitution of their souls, carry the authority of the spiritual realm that governs the earth or heaven (Num. 12:3, Matt. 5:5).
You may please share if inspired by this latest edition
Leave a Reply