The following is another attempt to use the goggle of Faith to weigh various inspired thoughts, on another blessed day.
1. There is a law/software in Christ called wisdom and power, which when completely installed in the soul of a believer, would build them to a place where they can naturally esteem others better than themselves; and thereby give no room for malice, guile, hypocrisies, evil speakings (Phil. 2:3/20, Rom. 12:10, 1Pet. 2:1/4). It raises every soul that embark on a journey to God, to a place where their primary contentment in life would spring from the promise of God’s life (Tit. 1:2, 1Tim. 6:6). This twin software is meant to smoothly run/drive our hearts and mind (i.e. soul), until known and previously unknown sins become repulsive to us: and until lust becomes a toothless bulldog (1Cor. 1:24).
2. ‘Spiritual software engineers’ are being raised across nations; even those with an IQ for God’s righteousness and a knack for the programming language of Christ’s Faith (Oba.1:17/21). In due time, they will be charged by heaven with the responsibility of deprograming the softwares called the lust of the flesh/eyes, and the pride of life from the souls of captives of this world (Dan. 12:3). They would network/join forces with other likeminded ‘engineers’; likeminded servants/ministers of God who can skillfully bring down any server through which men connect to the prince of the power of the air by their fears and hopes in this world (Isa. 61:3e-6, Eph. 2:2).
3. There is an indescribable package of joy in the Christian Faith; a life of power that is better experienced than explained, and accessed by those seeking God’s rest; those whose goal is to be dead to self or totally separated from the world of insatiable cravings of the belly. Like dead men can’t be troubled by happenings without, so have such men found grace to ignore words, thoughts/happenings that seek to distract their focus/pursuit of God’s life. Like our Lord Jesus, they strive to do nothing of themselves but what they see the Spirit of God witness through their recreated spirit; and the news of this world can’t compete with God’s law as their meditation. Does this describe us?
4. The greatest competitor of faith is sight. The greatest limitation to the unseen realm where man’s true/spiritual blessings have been kept is the realm where his carnal blessings are exaggerated; where men serve things that have been anointed with divers lusts. The enemy of the new man (Christ) is the old man (sin). The limitation to gaining entrance into the world to come; into the new creation still kept/hid in God, is this present (passing) world, whose outward look is totally different from what it is within (Matt. 23:27). It has enslaved/robbed generations of ever knowing Christ; but that norm/anthem is presently being judged, wherever the actual word of Faith is being preached (Rom. 10:8).
5. Any place on earth that our Lord Jesus can’t be spoken about or mentioned is a dishonourable place in the sight of the Lord, though a honourable place before men. Nothing pleases the Creator like faith; and nothing displeases Him like the absence of it (Heb. 11:6). The earth is the Lord’s, and the fullness thereof; and, in a matter of time, He would reclaim it all (Ps. 24:1, Rev. 11:15). Our eyes should someday see it; and then would our bones shout for joy. Selah
You may share if inspired by this latest edition