The following is another attempt to use the goggle of Faith to weigh and filter various thoughts from conversations under the sun, on another blessed day. Graceful Reading!
- The Lord God knows what type of job or which work environment would be best conducive for His plan to save our souls, and which isn’t. He knows the spouse with a better or with the best tendency that can serve His eternal purpose for our lives, and which spouse won’t – even though a believer. He also knows the place we are better located in, so we can access His provisions of grace for this present life, and which locations isn’t. So we need to trust Him so we can ultimately move from His faith to His Father’s love, or from “now” to “then” (Prov. 3:5-7, 1Cor. 8:2/13:12).
- God blesses His children materially, in His way and at His time, with due recourse to His plan to save our souls – and thereby purposefully prepares us for true riches. The World, through divers lusts in men, get men to hustle for material blessings outside God’s way, time and grace, and for as long as the Lord can’t deal with that lustful nature/tendency in us, the world would keep robbing us of life and peace – like it did with other generations of believers (Rom. 8:6, 1Pet. 2:11).
- Those who know how deadly Mike Tyson was, were those who had an experience with him in the boxing ring. Those who know how wicked and unfriendly the devil is, are those who dared confronting their previous love of his things, or who sought to escape the lusts/corruption of the world. Such are the Lord’s brethren who would always face his condemnation and accusations, while headed for the abode of God’s love, by embarking on the journey from faith, to hope, unto charity (1Cor. 13:13, Jud. 1:12/21)
- The more a believer loves this world or the things of the world, the more formations contrary to Christ would be raised in his soul, and the more difficult it would be for him to embrace the leading/dealings of the Spirit – meant to crumble all such formation. When some seasons allotted for such dealings expire, the Lord knows He can no more claim or reap that believer as a son, because there is no way his fleshy soul can take the chastening or/and scourging required to correct the deficiencies of his soul. (Heb. 12:4-9).
- The flesh, even the carnal nature – likes situations that it can predict, because it always thrives there and has a 6,000-year old wisdom and reputation to its account. So when the Lord can’t succeed to bring us into seasons that don’t appeal to our minds, even times where and when we are meant to consistently wait on our spirit and on sound counsels, we might have successfully escaped His effort to teach/train us to access a “new natural” life, such that would be in vogue in the world to come (Deu. 8:2-5).
- This world doesn’t respect exploits we carry out with unenlightened eyes or with judgments inferior to its wisdom, but it dreads the day our eyes would be opened to see us rule our flesh like kings, when we would have slain the beastly natures of sin that escapes many fasting and conventions. It hates to see the hidden attitudes of the heart revealed, even traits that only show up when we occupy positions of influence (Eph. 1:15-18, Prov. 9:1-2).
- Like we can see from Pauline epistles, the New Testament hasn’t been appropriated when we haven’t understood why the carnal nature (flesh) has escaped efforts by generations of believers to subdue it, or when we haven’t understood the power governing the walk of Faith founded by Christ, or when we can still argue that perfection is attainable – in the days of our flesh. When we do, we would always be awake to righteousness, and as such, journey to a place where we can do without sin (1Cor. 15:33, Matt. 5:48, 2Cor. 7:1d).
- The infirmities of our souls can neither really be seen it in its true colour, nor do many know how much it feeds fat on their future, because a power called the power of Satan veils the eyes (understanding) of many from being able to see things in their true state, or like the Lord does (Acts 26:18, Eph. 4:18), and nothing but the power of God that is unveiled through intensive teachings of the work done in Christ (divine power), can undo such works of the enemy (2Pet. 1:3, 1Jn. 3:8c-d).
- It takes a mind that has been well fed/instructed in righteousness to prove or judge all things spiritually, and to thereby limit the daily plan of this world to spot our garments. We need to always discern the source and motive of each thought (brainwave) that come our way, to prove whether it is emanating from our recreated spirit or from our natural senses, so we can know when the enemy is trying to pull another fast one on us (2Tim. 2:16, 1Cor. 2:16).
- The enemy doesn’t mind us following the Lord in our own way, pace and convenience, and with our civilized minds, or like true disciples of Christ don’t, because he knows that won’t fetch us the life we dearly need and in the measure we really need – so as to overcome Him. We remain limited and cheated, when we don’t selflessly follow the Lord, or his faithful servants – like faithful men of old did (2Tim. 3:10-12, 1Cor. 11:1).
Kindly share if blessed thereby or inspired to do so
Leave a Reply