Looking Inward & Outward (with the goggle of Faith) – Part 7
1. Riotous living – like we saw with the prodigal son – includes everything done outside the use of Christ’s mind, or most things we seek at the expense of our inheritance in Christ and God. The only mind God trusts and approves of, is that of Christ, which can only be formed in us as we learn of His faith (Lk. 15:11-32/1Cor. 2:14-16).
2. A wise man will hear (faith) and increase in learning (of Christ/God’s power), and a man of understanding (that meditates therein) will attain unto wise counsels (Rom. 10:17/1:17/Prov. 1:5)
3. There were and are men who think about money (gain) all day long, and there also were and are men – like David – who though purposefully busier than we are, yet meditated on salvation; on God and His laws – all day long (Jos. 1:8/Ps. 119:97)
4. Businesses thrive using the same principle for decades, but some believe it is out of place or feel insecure when Christ is consistently taught or when the right emphasis is placed on the unending revelations of His Faith and Love.
5. The Lord starts by sharing every believer with the world; with our first love, but looks forward to a time when – though the cross of Christ – we would have been crucified to the world and the world to us; even by His Faith (1Jn. 2:15/Gal. 6:14/1Cor. 1:18/1Jn. 5:4).
6. One of the toughest things to do while in the heat of trying moments, is to remain focused on the commandments of faith that came our way before and during such trials. Doing otherwise can lengthen our trials or cause us to lose out the battle before us.
7. The day a believer finds mercy to understand what the conversation of life (righteousness) and peace are; he would marvel that he was actually carnally minded much longer than he thought he wasn’t (Rom. 8:6, 2Pet 1:3-7).
8. Hustling, problems, cares of this life, busyness, e.t.c., are all designed by this world to take us off the Spirit – if ever we were previously there! A believer that has never lived in the Spirit can’t imagine what it means to do so, just like a man who is in darkness can’t imagine what it means to be in light.
9. There is a season of mercy that should come upon every heir of salvation, where and when their ears are unstopped from hearing the Father say to them, “you are nothing outside my Son; you are nothing outside what made Him my beloved and begotten Son”.
10. The devil can’t withstand anything that comes by revelation! He perfectly understands anything that comes otherwise and may choose to anoint it for use or not. Christ is the only anointed life that is far above the reach of this world.
You may share if you were inspired thereby…