AN APPRAISAL ON THE DOMICILIATION OF GOD’S TABERNACLE WITH MEN
Once upon a time in eternity past, faith remained unborn! But somewhere along the line, the divine love nature of the triune God acknowledged the need to declassify the secrets of their separation (Rom. 1:1) and of their eternal essence (Gen. 1:26/Heb. 1:3) to the least aspect of their creation (by make) – man. That was when the Faith of God was conceived as the medium whereby man would come to God (Heb. 11:6) by using God’s commandment (i.e. His gospel) as the currency for trading man’s humanity for God’s divinity.
- Rom. 1:1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel (i.e. faith and love commandment) of God
Once upon a time in eternity past, there was no manifestation of God the Father because there was no reality called God The Son. The issue of the Son (Sonship/Faith) only came into light when the Godhead agreed to share the secret behind their nature with man, i.e. to declassify love and crown him with their glory.
- Eph. 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him
- Simply put, the reason why God manifested himself as the father was to share His glory with man; not with the trinity who always had that glory.
- 1Cor. 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God (Christ) in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world (to bring us) unto our glory (i.e. unto God):
So God took upon himself for the first time, the responsibility of fathering a son; a pattern son that would bodily bear his image and attain the fullness of his glory (Col. 2:9/Heb. 1:3). The price tag was very high as the trinity for the first time in eternity would be incomplete without the fellowship of God The Word!
LOVE chose to demonstrate itself, and employed the only technology at their disposal – THE CROSS (death /suffering), which fashioned God The Word into a holy seed that could be planted in a mortal woman’s womb. And so the child Jesus was born and the technology of the cross came into play again to raise and father him to become The Son of The Most High; the most little child who finally used the cross again while on his way back to God at Gethsemane (Isa. 11:6d/Matt. 18:2-4)
- Matt. 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
- Jesus soul had been completely fathered through God’s Faith into the fullness of God’s Love; into a state where God was waiting to declare him as “God – The Son” (Heb. 1:5-8). God had fathered him to become The everlasting father and God The Son who would forever officiate His Glory (Eph. 1:17). As such, God was both his father and His God, and mankind could now share in Godhood
- Rev. 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people (i.e. his peculiar treasure), and God himself shall be with them, and be their God (i.e. the byproduct of man completing the course of being fathered to become a god; i.e. perfected sons – 1Jn. 2:13-14).
OUR LORD JESUS INTENDS TO BRING A DISPENSATION OF MEN BACK TO GOD (JN. 13:3/1TIM. 2:4B/HEB. 11:6B) AND THEREBY SECURE A TABERNACLE FOR GOD SO THAT HE CAN RELOCATE FROM DWELLING AMIDST CHERUBS TO DWELLING AMIDST MEN WHO HAVE LOOKED FOR NEW HEAVENS AND A NEW EARTH WHEREIN DWELLS RIGHTEOUSNESS; MEN WHO HAVE RECEIVED THE GLORIOUS APPEARING OF THE GREAT GOD AND THEIR SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST. (Ps. 80:1d/1Thes. 1:5/2Pet. 3:11-14)
Oh, what manner of men ought we to be!
Leave a Reply