… An Appraisal On The Trade Secret Of New Creation Souls
I have no iota of doubt that one fervent desire that always resonate in the heart of God is to raise believers to become citizens of the New Heaven, and the only way this can be wrought is by gradually imparting the same righteousness to their souls that was instantaneously imparted into their human spirit when it was quickened from the dead (Jer. 31:33-34/2Cor. 5:21/Eph. 2:1). The degree to which God succeeds in doing this (i.e. changing our judgment) would determine the sphere of influence that a believer would occupy either in the new heaven or the new earth.
- Rom. 1:17 For therein (in the gospel of Christ) is the righteousness of God revealed from (one dealing/lesson of) faith to (another dealing/lesson of) faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
- 2Cor. 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made (a future tense/promise) the righteousness of God in him.
- The consequence of Jesus being made sin caused him to experience hell and death. The consequence of us being made the righteousness of God should cause us to experience the world to come – life and immortality, right here and right now! Paul (whom some believe is the writer of Hebrews) confirmed his citizenship of that world by his ability to speak of it – Heb. 2:5. It’s conversations which are of originality (i.e. the beginning), can be heard, seen, beheld and handled (1Jn. 1:1)
God the father waits to see in us daily, the exercise of righteous judgments (Phil. 1:9-10/Heb. 5:14) which should give birth to the conversations of truth that is compliant with that of the godhead. The first time God witnessed this qualitatively and quantitatively was when Jesus walked the earth. He harvested from the soul of Jesus, his firstfruit harvest of the peaceable fruits of righteousness. They were excellent and comely, beautiful and glorious. They portrayed the beautiful attitudes of new born souls (Matt. 5:3-11/1Pet. 1:22-23) and it kept reminding him of the need to endow with glory and honor, much more sons who would seek first the righteousness of his kingdom. (Jn. 12:26)
- Matt. 12:19-20 He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets. A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth (righteous) judgment unto victory.
- These rear conversations among believers today were as a result of Jesus partaking of all the feasts of butter and honey (i.e. partaking of God’s faith and love provisions) and exercising his senses with the word of righteousness (Isa 7:15/Heb. 5:13-14)
So God’s original intent from the foundation of the world was to raise man with his own fabric of righteousness – the Righteousness OF God that would cause man to judge exactly like he does (Matt. 7:24/1Jn. 3:7). Man (Adam) fell short of this and God had to condescend in love by revealing a lesser order of righteousness which was FROM him but not born OF him – it couldn’t clearly interpret God’s essence and nature. It would later raise men (kings) that would govern terrestrially in the new earth, but it couldn’t raise men that would govern celestially in the new heavens. It lacked the originality, dynamism and wisdom that must be in place for man to reign with God and the lamb in the new heaven. (Rev. 21:3/10-11/23-26)
By raising our Lord Jesus higher than the present heavens (Heb. 7:26), God transferred the ownership and patent of His Righteousness to Jesus – on behalf of every forthcoming New Testament son! The word of righteousness (Heb. 5:12) became the school, hearing and seeing became the act and art by which it would be learnt and received. (Acts 22:15/Jn. 3:32/1Jn. 1:3a/Jn. 5:19/30;7:24)
- Heb. 5:13-14 For every one that useth milk (i.e. lives by the judgments emanating from any righteous FROM God) is unskillful in the word OF righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat (i.e. revelations of righteousness concerning God’s faith/divine life or God’s love/divine nature) belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
When believers continue to remain strangers to the kingly conversations of God’s new world (the new heaven and earth), they are simply witnessing to God that their souls is yet to receive the laws/nature running that world, laws that now reside in Christ Jesus; yea the laws of God’s Faith and the laws of God’s Love.
So the righteousness of God which would be in full force in the world to come is still “begging for our attention”. It wants to invade every facet of our lives and inform our actions/inspired reactions. It is the only spiritually processed material through which God’s judgments can be brought from a realm of invincibility into visibility.
Shortly before Jesus overthrew the world at Jordan, he witnessed to the need to fulfill (to be fully filled with) all righteousness (Matt. 3:14). Unknown to John the Baptist who initially resisted his request to be baptized by him, that was one of the conversations that would typify and witness to a superior baptism that would be carried out in the waters of His Faith. Jesus had just completed his baptism in the faith of God, and would become the owner of that faith after stamping his victory over the world afterwards (1Jn. 5:4/Matt. 4)
May we end up being like that helpless cloth that doesn’t resist being immersed (baptized) into a dye, and thereby absorbs every property (life) of the dye – totally colonized, never to be the same again, Amen
Leave a Reply