… A CLARION CALL TO PREPARE FOR THE BIRTHDAY OF OUR SOULS)
As productive and captivating as products and services has been to us in this generation, and as exciting as the act and art of buying and selling could ever be, it is of no personal value to the devil and his cohorts – despite their fallen state. He only seeks to use all such legalities to enslave men (1Cor. 12:2/Rev. 18:10-13) who should be guided by Apostle Paul’s counsel in 1Cor. 7:29.
- 1Cor. 7:29 But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none; 7:30 And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not; 7:31 And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.
The greatest concern of our corporate enemy is that a company of New Testament Kings would soon arise on the earth – men that would journey into fullness of spiritual understanding of what was been concealed with great wisdom (Prov. 25:2/Eph. 3:3-6/9). When (not if) they do, God’s throne would join them in celebrating the birthday (rebirth) of their souls as they come into the age of responsibility – to end the reign of sin and death (Heb. 7:25/Rev. 12:8-11)
Inventions that drive economies today are like toys before him. Our Lord Jesus wasn’t praising him while he declared him as “the prince of this world” (Jn. 14:30). He was simply telling born and unborn generations that;
- The principles running the earth is that of a rebel holder and what gave room for the reign of such is that men continually love an inferior light (darkness) rather than the true light ( 6:3-6/Jn. 3:19/Jn. 1:9/1Jn. 2:8).
- The enemy of God is a worldly system that has been befriended by most men, and this has limited men from loving precious things that can’t find a physical expression in time, i.e. precious things that have been hid in God, and only accessible by revelation. ( 3:3-5)
- To overcome the wisdom of this world, you must be a prince of another world-to-come, which he came to unveil by his walk, so men can walk likewise ( 10:15/ph. 6:15/1Jn. 2:6)
He came to man as the serpent, deceived Eve and then reached out to Adam’s secret desire to have an adventure with the world (1Tim. 2:14). He then went for Adam’s descendants, got some to despise God’s Civilization of Faith, he fed fat on men’s ignorance and wickedness for centuries until, stole the title deed of the earth and mounted the air as a dragon and later the great red dragon (Gen. 6:3-6/Eph. 2:2b/Rev. 12:3). Our corporate assignment is to unseat him from his throne and the stature required to do so is acquired as we are reconciled with his laws of Faith (living) and Love (abiding). (2Cor. 5:18/1Pet. 1:23)
- 2Cor. 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation.
Simply put, we experienced reconciliation or peace with God in our human spirit (not our souls) at New birth because of what Jesus did and we accepted as a gift of righteousness.
- James 1:17 Every good gift (the light of His Faith) and every perfect gift (the light of His Love) is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. 1:18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should (future tense) be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.
Simply put, we must learn the light of the Faith of the Son over some decades so we ultimately fellowship with the light of the Love of God. These provisions would cause our souls to be Christ-like in nature and bring it into the same quickened experience/state that our spirit attained at new birth (Eph. 2:1a/Rom. 5:1-5/1Pet. 1:9/1:22-23/James 1:18)
God has called every genuine follower of Christ to the same herculean task of overcoming His enemy like His Son, the early apostles and few rarely known saints have done till date. We simply need to trust Christ to be in us, what he requires of us! He must be in us wisdom, righteousness, sanctification, and redemption, for the rebirth or regeneration of our souls. (1Cor. 1:30)
Pls share with your circle of influence if you have been blessed by this article…